Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

141 - 160 of 173 Posts

·
si vis pacem, para bellum
3,514 Posts
everything i own kitchen table tv clothes a futon couch 4 guns a recliner 2 chairs tv stand kitchen shit and then the mattress and box spring were tied onto the roof

drove almost 400 miles like that when i moved up here for school

·
Too poor for FSM
1,395 Posts
Havent hauled anything yet, only had her since November, and finally wired a plug.
I own a dolly, a car trailer, and a motorcycle trailer so its only a matter of time. the 32' camping trailer will still be hauled with the 3/4 ton
I have pulled many of trees out of the ground though :thumbup
-Vance

·
Thanks 351w500
5,446 Posts
I haul wood i cut 1 to 3 times a week. its a living right now. the scales are about 1/2 before my house and they let me pull in there when i want ,well when its open.All depends how many logging trucks are on the road. This load was 7300LBS. The 78 bronco with its stock 351 tows like a champ even up all the old logging roads 20 out in the forest.

·
Registered
549 Posts
No pics but I hauled a chit-ton of 1/16 inch steel panels last week. No idea how heavy it was but I could see the top of the roof and I'm only 5'7".

·
Registered
674 Posts
First thing ive hauled
Nice bug! :thumbup

My bug on a 16' trailer is about as much as I'll haul with my FSB. Haven't tried it yet, but it should be cake. So far, I've had it loaded down with 4-wheelers. That's about it. I'll haul a 22' boat on occasion with it, too.

·
Registered
1,543 Posts
I haul wood i cut 1 to 3 times a week. its a living right now. the scales are about 1/2 before my house and they let me pull in there when i want ,well when its open.All depends how many logging trucks are on the road. This load was 7300LBS. The 78 bronco with its stock 351 tows like a champ even up all the old logging roads 20 out in the forest.

now thats some heavy Sh#t:thumbup

·
Registered
101 Posts
Depends what one considers "hauling."

I had an 87 FSB years ago. A buddy of mine thought his 89 Chevy 2500 could out pull my Bronc. I hauled his ass across a Kmart parking lot! :rockon

·
Roller rockers are gay
19,203 Posts
3 Fat chicks, 2 bottles of Black label, & 1 very drunk wing man :doh0715:
that's a lot of fat chicks. damn. you two must have been desperate. :goodfinge

did you have to rebuild the trans in your bronco after hauling all that weight? :goodfinge:goodfinge

·
the Broheim
3,994 Posts
that's a lot of fat chicks. damn. you two must have been desperate. :goodfinge

did you have to rebuild the trans in your bronco after hauling all that weight? :goodfinge:goodfinge
Not desperate, my buddy wouldnt believe me when I told him that you arent gonna find any good trim at a all you can eat buffet :toothless

Didnt rebuild the trans. just told my buddy if he ever wants to go there again he is installing overload springs on the bronc prior :thumbup

·
Roller rockers are gay
19,203 Posts
Not desperate, my buddy wouldnt believe me when I told him that you arent gonna find any good trim at a all you can eat buffet :toothless

Didnt rebuild the trans. just told my buddy if he ever wants to go there again he is installing overload springs on the bronc prior :thumbup
:histerica:rofl::histerica:rofl:

·
Registered
1,236 Posts
Back when it was stock. 1982 Volvo 242 with a s50 BMW m3 engine in it

2 conys. Last week

I don't have the picture of me towing the mercedes w123 300sd diesel. But I did floor it off the line once and it pulled the left front off the ground and promptly bent my leaf spring.

I haven't driven the 1ton bronco yet but I'm sure it will see some towing.

·
Premium Member
4,773 Posts
So far, the most I've hauled was my Fat azz and my family around town.

141 - 160 of 173 Posts