Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 20 of 127 Posts

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
im curious... i love naming stuff. baseball bats, baseball gloves, cars, etc, so what is the name of your bronco?

·
green ones make me horny
11,152 Posts
the big green turd or money pit

·
Premium Member
635 Posts
The 96 is is known as My Bronco and the 90 is known as Her Bronco. That is as close as we have the names pegged at the moment. We'll see what happens when she gets a diesel swap and I get some lockers and a lift.

·
Registered
95 Posts
BB or Big Birtha, that FU%$*NG POS, The bus, or money pit(that seems to be common).

·
Registered
3,540 Posts
Canyonero'

"Twelve yards long, two lanes wide, sixty five tons of American pride, Canyonero, Canyonero! Top of the line in Utility Sports, unexplained fires are a matter for the Courts, Canyonero, Canyonero! She blinds everybody with her super-high beams, she's a squirrel squashin' deer smackin', drivin' machine, Canyonero, Canyonero! "

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
dogonmut said:
Canyonero'

"Twelve yards long, two lanes wide, sixty five tons of American pride, Canyonero, Canyonero! Top of the line in Utility Sports, unexplained fires are a matter for the Courts, Canyonero, Canyonero! She blinds everybody with her super-high beams, she's a squirrel squashin' deer smackin', drivin' machine, Canyonero, Canyonero! "
That there is a damn good episode.

·
Registered
621 Posts
bitch, money sucker, or whatever other profanities come flying out when im spending money i don't have on it.

·
Sway Is My Fan Club.
11,917 Posts
The '78 is Brutus. I don't know why, it just came to me the day I brought it home and it stuck. Lately though I've been calling it the Big Pig.

The '89 is Mad Bronco. It's Mad because the other Broncos laugh at it's little tires, but it's not quite as mad since it got mud tires. :toothless

·
Registered
43 Posts
Old Ponch. Lately I have had the same common phrase as most. POS, will not stay motivated long before I destroy another part due to the one I just fixed working as it should. It has become a major money pit in the past few months. Still, the best vehicle I have ever owned. Well maybe not as good as, dare I say, our early broncos, but they are still broncos.

1 - 20 of 127 Posts