Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got a little problem that I should be able to fix with the help of someone in here. The Bronco sprung a leak and I need to figure out what hose/part number to buy from a local autoparts store. I'm no mechanic so exact part # or piece would help. Looks like a short U left of the cap. Thanks in advance!:thumbup

·
Lick my balls
13,029 Posts
Just describe it to the parts guy and they will figure it out. If they aren't sure ask to see the pic they have in their parts catologue and point it out.

·
Charlie don't surf..
'92 Ford Bronco XLT
15,085 Posts
Might be the coolant bypass hose for your throttle body. Those have been known to rot out. Check on the left side of your TB, there should be a 1/4 in hose that runs to the radiator. If that what's leaking you can just as easily cap it off rather than replace the hose.

·
Registered
125 Posts
yea thats it, i had the same problem with mine, but i fixed it fast, its nothing special just pull the hose off, and go to ur nearest auto parts store, and get a piece of hose to replace it, and pop it on, it costs maybe $2 for everything hose, clamps.. i heard that yes also they do rot out there

1 - 5 of 5 Posts