Glad you found your 2nd home. Sit back relax and enjoy!! There are tons of info, parts and most of great peeps on here to help out whenever you need it. Just before you ask a question make sure to SEARCH to see if you question may have already been asked.
Oh and welcome and VOTE for TOP4X4SITE and FOTM!!!:thumbup
Welcome aboard, thiers not a whole lot of aftermarket acc. out there for the Bronco, but alot of folks here have been pretty inventive and passed along the info, so kick back and enjoy...:beer
A few things to know:
1. Make sure to vote for FOTM each month by going to the FOTM thread and picking your fav. nominee! (10 new nominees each month, and someday it could be you!)
2. Be sure to vote for this site at TOP4x4 by clicking the link at the top of the page. (It brings us in alot of new traffic!)
3. Post up some pics of your rig!
(click here—click me, click me!! to find out how!)
4. Add your rig's specs (or a pic) to your sig line. (It comes in handy when asking questions for people to know what kinda rig thier helping you with!)
5. Before asking a handfull of questions please try the search button at the top right hand corner of the page.
It looks like this:
This site has been around long enough that ALOT of topics have already been discussed and now all you gotta do is read.
I have been a member of the site for a year but i recently purchased a new bronco and wanted to introduce it. Its a 1994 Eddie Bauer 5.8 manual 4x4 208k miles. Not sure what transmission but probably e4od right? The truck needs paint and a whole lot of other work but its a secondary...
My husband and I just bought a 93 bronco and the inside has been completely stripped. We are looking for all the interior trim to go around all of the windows, but we aren't having any luck! Any suggestions?? Thanks!
This is my first bronco and i have to say i am quite pleased with it. I traded an 850 holley carb for it about 2 years ago and it sat waiting for me to fix it. I pulled the 5.8 out and gave it to a guy for a jeep project then bought a 1990 F250 with a running 5.8 for $50. last...
Whats up everyone. After close to a year of research and waiting, I pulled the trigger on a bronco this past weekend!
1994 Eddie Bauer with the 351.
131K Orig Miles.
Rear fender patch panels already on the way. Excited to get her looking right by the end of summer.
Can already tell this forum...