Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello I am new to the Forum, but I have had my ol beater 89 Bronco for about 8-10 months. It is a 351w, C6, XLT, with well over 250xxx miles (yes on the original engine). It either has rust-o-leum paint or house paint I cannot tell. I think I have replaced just about everything mechanical except the engine itself. I cannot tell you all of the things that are wrong with it. But I always say, "if it ain't broke don't fix it, but if it is broke then make it better than it originally was". I am in central new jersey (not by choice) and originally from Northern California. This car is my daily driver. I was also going to build a Turbo eclipse but I decided to make something else a little faster and american powered (I'll post it up when I'm done building). I am not a big ford fan but I love Broncos. I am looking for some other enthusiasts/clubs around here so give me a shout!

·
'05 Excursion Limited
1,662 Posts
Awesome user name.:thumbup

I'm just over the river in PA. Welcome to FSB.

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
:beerThanks bud. I got at least one response lol. Know of any clubs or places to go 4x4 round here?
By the way I just bought a 3" lift and some POR-15 so theres fun to be had when it gets here. Man the salt round here is killing my underside!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts