Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 20 of 157 Posts

·
Back in Action
6,587 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
this could be interesting. what is something you like to do that lots of people dont know?

me, i love to play Scrabble. i am pretty good, it feels good when you destroy 2 kids that doubled your SAT scores:thumbup

most of my friends didnt know untill this year that i play so often, and that im really good at it

lets try keeping this kinda honest;)

·
0 Posts
I get on this bronco forum while buck naked in my basement.

sometimes i shave yams and arrange them like a stone henge.

·
Man with a Golden ticket
4,003 Posts
I love Flesh Eating Zombie movies :crazy :rockon

·
Registered
9,130 Posts
I participate in an online community of weirdos whose sole unifying features are either ownership of an obsolete Ford vehicle, or the willingness to spend money on (usually) worthless vehicles in order to put them into situations they were never intended to be in :toothless

I like to collect odd (meaning various) things. :toothless

·
Enjoy my
6,054 Posts

Made of Carbon Fiber and Steel Reinforced Concrete, she is 185lbs and is self buoyant. Thats last years boat, Double Take isn't done yet.

·
Registered
852 Posts
Sitting at the computer, laughing at all the truthful answers to threads of the following:
I participate in an online community of weirdos whose sole unifying features are either ownership of an obsolete Ford vehicle, or the willingness to spend money on (usually) worthless vehicles in order to put them into situations they were never intended to be in :toothless

:rofl:

·
Designated Tranny Killer
6,958 Posts
Im semi active in boy scouts

·
Wanna see my
4,448 Posts
Im addicted to World of Warcraft.

Also i enjoy playing Mexican Train Dominos.

·
Premium Member
1,107 Posts
I enjoy building Halloween props when I'm not working on the Bronco or the Mustangs. You can see some of my work here

·
Lick my balls
13,023 Posts
If I answered that it would no longer be unknown, now would it?:goodfinge

·
IM FAT, YOUR UGLY!
3,783 Posts
Dog + Balls + Peanut Butter...

Nuff Said..
Just Kidding :D..

mainly its Naked + Sportscenter..

·
Registered
2,893 Posts
I used to collect engines. I don't know why, I just did. Once I had some I needed more so I went out and looked for them. Finally when I had so many I thought to myself what the **** am I going to do with these and I hauled them to scrap.
I'd look forward to sundays when I would take the old F150 out and cruise the back roads and common dumping places in hopes of finding engine blocks. Then I'd take them home, strip them down, scrap all the tin, bolts, amuninum and other parts and put the blocks in one pile, the cranks in another and hang all the pistons on my fence. I did that for a few years untill I realized it was a pointless waste of time. It was kinda fun though and it was exciting when I found something so maybe it wasn't all that much of a waste of time.

·
Lick my balls
13,023 Posts
I used to collect engines. I don't know why, I just did. Once I had some I needed more so I went out and looked for them. Finally when I had so many I thought to myself what the **** am I going to do with these and I hauled them to scrap.
I'd look forward to sundays when I would take the old F150 out and cruise the back roads and common dumping places in hopes of finding engine blocks. Then I'd take them home, strip them down, scrap all the tin, bolts, amuninum and other parts and put the blocks in one pile, the cranks in another and hang all the pistons on my fence. I did that for a few years untill I realized it was a pointless waste of time. It was kinda fun though and it was exciting when I found something so maybe it wasn't all that much of a waste of time.
Mike, by any chance, do you own a shopping cart?:histerica

just kidding, we used to have spring clean up here which lasted about a month where everyone would put their garbage out on the streets and I used to pick up all kinds of good stuff. I used to pick up lawn mowers. Sometimes all they needed was a tune up. It is amazing what gets tossed out.

1 - 20 of 157 Posts