Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
0 Posts
I have always been extremely interested in these.

order em and let us know :thumbup

·
Registered
1,470 Posts
Is this using the same theory as the airsoft pellets?

·
FSB's Resident A$$HOLE
2,644 Posts
my dad uses them on some of his leased out trucks. to be more specific a mitsu midliner sized 4wd dump truck used by a landscaping business. its got some off-the-road tires on it which are very agressive for an 18 wheeler sized vehicle. these things do wonders for the tires. when you start it up and drive it after sitting for more than an hour or two the tires are outta round (like any bias ply tire) and these things do a great job of making the ride tons smoother than it would be. so in that application they work great, but i dont know how theyd do in your application. id say they will work, may still not be real smooth, but i think itll help

wes

·
Registered
1,506 Posts
Blue'87GT said:
Is this using the same theory as the airsoft pellets?
I'm assuming their assembly uses something a little larger, probably closer to golf balls. The idea has been around for a long time. If it were me, I'd just put sand in my tire and call it a day, but I admit there is a bit of a gadget-savvy coolness to having a whole assembly.

Who's used airsoft pellets? I would think they would be far too light to actually accomplish anything?

·
Engineer
13,165 Posts
I've got 8 ounces of airsoft pellets in my 33's and they're a lot better than they used to be. They're still a mud tire and they're not worn perfect so I can't expect much better. Plus I had a tendancy to rip wheel weights off so this eliminates that problem as well

·
Lick my balls
13,048 Posts
I am interested to hear how it works out.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts