Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok im looking to put on 33x12.5x15s again but i sold the 15x10 wheels and now am back to the stock 8in wides. debating going out and buying some 10in wide ones from summit. they have a couple sets that i really like but im trying to stay with a modded stock theme here. i was looking at getting some of the chrome steelies and paintin the insides black like shadowfax did a while back. or buying some of the modular ones from U.S wheel that are already black. or if 8in ones will work with that wide of tire i will buy some paint and go to town on mine and then leave the trim ring and center cap to finish off the look. but what im worried about is the backspace with turning and stuff. any suggestions or input would be awesome guys.

·
B350 built at THE SHOP
2,144 Posts
Stock is actually more like 7" and 12.50's will even work on stock wheels. The 10 hole aluminum bronco wheels look pretty good, you aught to check them out. These are stockers and the tires are 33x12.50x15 and can be aired down to about 12 psi with no problems

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanks man. i appreciate the pic as well. howd it do in turning though? did they rub alot?

·
Registered
355 Posts
My buddy has a set of 33's on his F150 that only has a body lift and his tires rub on his radius arms everytime he does a sharp turn

1 - 4 of 4 Posts