Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,008 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Okay since no one has put up a date i will. I really wanna get to the lake this year. So i was thinkin saturday august 12th. Lets get this done. I will say for those of us from the north or so lets meet at the mcdonalds off i70 and wads. just north of the highway. Time??? 8am or so. And for the rest lets meet at the trail head/montgomery res. at 10am.

Lets get the show on the road. it will be one of the very few trips i will have taken/will take this year. Altho i never made it the past 2 years have been a blast. :chili:

·
Registered
6 Posts
I'm interested. I just entered the Bronco world a couple of weeks ago. I have some things to work out, such as getting the carburetor tuned correctly. I just ordered a body lift and rims yesterday, but need money to get the tires. If I can get things figured out, I would like to give this trail a try.

·
Support our troops!
153 Posts
Depends if I can get my rear-end fixed by then. With my work load who knows when I can get back to the bronco.

dc

·
Registered
1,008 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
well if you need help lemme know. Im down to help out.

·
Registered
1,008 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I sure you could make it most the way. being open will just make you work a little harder at it. Last year Sam made it most the way with no problems.

·
Registered
531 Posts
so, where is this place?

·
Support our troops!
153 Posts
It is off of Hwy 9 between Fairplay and Dillon. Real easy to get to, but I don't have time to link the directions right now. I will try and get them up by Saturday.

We usually head up 285 to Fairplay and head north from there. Not too far out of town.
dc
quicksilver3602003 said:
so, where is this place?

·
Registered
135 Posts
so did u guys get to wheeler lake...I couldnt make that trip..already planned a fishing trip with my dad. But we did get to hit china wall on the way back. Here's my dad wheelin my truck.

·
Registered
1,008 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
well I never made it to wheeler lake. I ended up working that day. oh well. Hell my junk has been sitting since the carnage trip in january. just too much money to gas it up.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.