Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,409 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I don't check my other email addy regularly, but I got a blanket email from the WITC message board Admin with a link to the announcements forum of their message board.

http://www.wheelininthecountry.com/boards/index.php?topic=624.0

UPDATE: Wheelin' In The Country has received word from their attorney that their permit should be issued late next week and to plan on RE-OPENING on Saturday, September 13th, 2008.

Please be prepared to follow new rules that will be necessary for this park to stay open.

Cabins/RV hookups are available for this weekend on a first call--first serve basis. Please call 931-964-3417 if you need to make reservations.

This is AWESOME News!!!!!!!!!!!!
I havn't seen anything about this here, so I thought I'd pass it along...

·
Registered
3,213 Posts
Woolys has been open for about 3 weeks.. EPA sucks balls.

·
Registered
2,691 Posts
I've always wanted to wheel up there. I guess I get my chance again.

·
Registered
2,691 Posts
Well then let me get this SAS done and I would love to take ride up there.:thumbup

·
Registered
3,213 Posts
I used to live 45 minutes from it. Kind of miss the convenience of it, but then again, I sold my wheelin rig. :cry

·
Registered
2,691 Posts
I hear they have a variety of trails up there. From very easy to extreme. Thats what makes the place sound cool. Is that everyone can enjoy riding out there.

·
Registered
3,213 Posts
I dunno what they have closed down now though. I know for a fact you can't ride the creek anymore. And unless they made some new ways in, that pretty much fawked a few trails over that way. I think you can still get to the tunnel from dry land, if the EPA didn't make em close that trail too.

·
Sway Is My Fan Club.
11,927 Posts
I hear they have a variety of trails up there. From very easy to extreme. Thats what makes the place sound cool. Is that everyone can enjoy riding out there.
Yeah and its set up like River Rock, with a central located camp area. They also have a good sized shop and a little kitchen/concession area. I loved it up there.

·
I have C.R.S
568 Posts
I know it is way to early to be talking about R.I.T.S. again. However thought I would just throw it out there as a possable meeting spot for next year.

Or if you guys plan a general M & G plz keep me posted WITC is close enough I can make it down over a weekend.

I also need to do some more research on a place here in Ky. over in Hazard county called Black MT. They are suppose to be on an old Mining eara and have over 300 miles of trails.

Either way it would give me and the Woman a chance to meet you guys.:thumbup

·
Registered
3,213 Posts
Hell, I'd make a trip to WITC in my DD just to see ya'll.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts