Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
negative creep
8,651 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
that blazer is badass. 36" TSLs and a Banks 6.2 Turbo diesel. it sounds like an old bus

·
Full to Empty 6.5 Seconds
2,579 Posts
You and your crew must love the cock. First theres the picture of you and the dildo and now the dude with the "muddy" dildo on his hood.v :wtf

·
Registered
6,101 Posts
looks cool :thumbup im suprised you didnt ride along with someone else at the sight of mud though lol :toothless

·
Registered
13,892 Posts
Damn son! Took you long enough to use the skinny pedal! :goodfinge I liked the diff dildo, that was funny. If you had set it near your exhaust manifold, you could have had a souvenier for the girlfriend :lolup

·
tired of your sh!t
2,880 Posts
78Bronco4x4 said:
You and your crew must love the cock. First theres the picture of you and the dildo and now the dude with the "muddy" dildo on his hood.v :wtf
Seems like they where trollin for queers,for some fag bashing. You just happened to be the bottom feeder who took the bait. :thehand :goodfinge

·
Registered
573 Posts
Very cool, Andy.

·
Full to Empty 6.5 Seconds
2,579 Posts
NOBS! said:
Seems like they where trollin for queers,for some fag bashing. You just happened to be the bottom feeder who took the bait. :thehand :goodfinge

No miss mam I dont swing that way. :twak

·
Registered
506 Posts
Andy351 said:
that blazer is badass. 36" TSLs and a Banks 6.2 Turbo diesel. it sounds like an old bus

I had a suburban once with a 6.2. Jeezzus. What a FU*CKING TURD. After that I was sold on Fords. Never had anything else again. I wont even buy a frigidaire refridgerator. That is how much of a pile of crap it was.

·
negative creep
8,651 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
badblack88 said:
I had a suburban once with a 6.2. Jeezzus. What a FU*CKING TURD. After that I was sold on Fords. Never had anything else again. I wont even buy a frigidaire refridgerator. That is how much of a pile of crap it was.
like i said this blazer has a full banks kit on it. it works pretty good.

·
FSB's Resident A$$HOLE
2,644 Posts
those are some good pics and vids andy. did you swap back to the rims you had before? just wondering, i couldnt tell what tires you were running in those pics

wes

·
negative creep
8,651 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
WES said:
those are some good pics and vids andy. did you swap back to the rims you had before? just wondering, i couldnt tell what tires you were running in those pics

wes
yeah, i am running the alloys i had before. the guy i sold my old 33s too wanted the black steelies real bad. and hes one of my best friends and a good guy, so i couldn't turn him down. he drives the blue ramcharger that snapped the 44.

still got the MTRs tho. they are ****ing killer:D

·
FSB's Bastard Child
2,047 Posts

You should start selling these. You seem to like the penis alot there buddy....That road trip i talked about where i was gonna go to pismo...Is now off, :brownbag :drinkbud :drinkbud

·
negative creep
8,651 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Drilim said:
You should start selling these. You seem to like the penis alot there buddy....That road trip i talked about where i was gonna go to pismo...Is now off, :brownbag :drinkbud :drinkbud
what, its not like i made it. my friend took the pick while the peanut gallery was joking around. i was busy trying to yank a toyota out the side of that crack.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts