Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,992 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
got this in the mail this week, talk about cool!!
during the original top shop comp i got the 2 page centerfold with me doing a kinda endo in the petersons issue. this last one there was no magazine coverage, but a DVD was made and of 25 rigs here i am on the cover! sweet. they must like the scary zuki.
top shop is a comp where you compete with 3 trucks in a group in a series of events to win.i am a member of TNT 4x4. as we call our self a shop to enter the comp, as we kinda are.

then wheeling from last weekend.
what happens when you go form centered in a ravine to one side down in to laying on the cage when i tried to make the turn, to make it right itself, just toss in reverse, and peg it wide open in reverse towards the toyota pickup, and once it gets within 2' of the toyota it magically flips back on its wheels for another try.

how not to pull cable and winch it form on its wheels to wheels i nthe air

doh

·
Registered
1,992 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
ya, i do have kinda an issue with rolling over as of recently. its to the point it happens so often it is nothing new for our crew, just flip it on its wheels and go again. i guess ive roled it every which way and nothing is really new other than when we get it stuck upside down IN a tree.
my main problem is i try the funky lines, get bored, and try just plain dumb lines.

the other problem with my kinda wheeling is that i anticipate what the truck is gonna do on the hill climbs and the 180* turns around trees on hillsides. i anticipate the slid sideways, and what speed i need to hit the tree to make me pivit perfect, and sometimes it doesnt work out just perfect. also a spotter ride sometimes does me in also.

·
Registered
1,719 Posts
Well in a little Zuk like that the rolls are probably a little smoother than I can imagine one would be in a big damn fullsize like mine. I'm sure I'll find out sometime, though.

If I ever build another truck it's gonna be a Suzuki or Tracker. The guys in RPM 4x4 club are big into Trackers and stuff so you see a lot of them when at Apple Valley. Watching those little things whip around the trails is awesome. I would love to build something similar to your Zuk or something like this -

·
Engineer
13,165 Posts
Awesome pics as usual

·
Registered
1,992 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
that ones cool, a little to pirdy for my tastes, but i can fix that in about one month of wheeling and ill have it without a windshield, a smashed hood, and the sides all bent in, then it will fit in.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts