Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Seeking Tanelorn
21,173 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know this has been covered before; I found a thread here that I stiil need to go through. but it was from almost two years ago, so I thought I'd start another.

I need to start accumulating the tools I would need to be able to fix most of the likely problems I might encounter off the road. What would be in a comprehensive list of the tools that someone should have when going wheeling?

·
Registered
1,862 Posts
I would say on board air and a welder would be lovely....plus a big box of parts.....like anything that is weak and prone to crapping out .......and a boat load of hand tools.....a power inverter??

·
Registered
593 Posts
:stupid

·
Registered
319 Posts
WD-40, duct tape and a case of beer

if the Wd or duct tape dont fix it, might as well pack it up and set up for the longhaul of a weekend of drinking

·
ladies enjoy his
4,280 Posts
get a highjack and a couple of accesories for it

a snatch strap and a short and long tow strap
of course shackles for the straps

a set of basic tools to help repair

that will cover basic wheeling...

if you're gonna be wheeling harder i would suggest some extra drivetrain parts and the tools necessary to repair them

quick tire deflaters and an oba kit

uhmm thats bout all i can think of

·
Registered
236 Posts
quiefinator said:
WD-40, duct tape and a case of beer

if the Wd or duct tape dont fix it, might as well pack it up and set up for the longhaul of a weekend of drinking
and if you're not into drinking or its to early then pack a few books to entertain yourself

·
Registered
1,474 Posts
im pretty sure that you could fix anything with duct tape.

really though, I carry spare hose clamps, basic tools, a spare belt, oil, ATF, Brake fluid, wd-40, tow straps, gloves, shovel, etc.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts