Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
FSB Pimpster & Recruiter
5,683 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Trip set-up for the Saturday after thanxgiving. It will most likely happen in pratney park. W.P.B. Everglades.....

They have mild to wild trails....Lookin for all south florida members. BroncoBilly96, Bronco9235, Drilim, & The member that lives in Kendall {Sorry, I forgot your user name}...And enyone else that is close enough to come....

Let me know via pm or e mail....

Allcruisen :imp :usa

·
Super Moderator
14,742 Posts
Would have loved to be there, but I'll be on a cruise. I'm sure you guys will have a blast..:beer

·
FSB Pimpster & Recruiter
5,683 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thats cool, I know we will have a meet all some day....I just figured a few of us can get together and do some light threading.....

·
FSB Pimpster & Recruiter
5,683 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
As far as the park that I was planning to go too, I just spent 20 minutes on the phone with this idiot. He claims that there is no way he would believe that we would be doing light threading.

He is going under the assumption that everyone with a 4WD is just upto tearing up the place.

I also told him that we were 1 of the fastest growing 4X4 sites on the Web and wanted to include them as a place where we can go camping and light threading.

This idiot claims that we are all alike and all we care about is slinging MUD and tearing up the land. They plan on closing this park also....

It is capable to go for $3.00 per person, But I would not want to give this A Hole a penny....He says "it is mainly used for Hunting".

So, we are gonna have to keep breaking the F'N Law and tresspass until they open a place for us to wheel.:goodfinge

P.S. The trip is still open, we will find a freakin place to go. {I will Bring the bolt cutters and then hide them in the woods}. What do you mean? Of course it was open......:twak :angel

·
College User
2,013 Posts
If you are hunting you have to have permits and be wearing the orange at all times.

·
FSB Pimpster & Recruiter
5,683 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Its a wildlife preserve park....I guess they can do whatever they want to, as long as they charge you to get in. :shrug :shrug :shrug

P.S. We will find somewhere to go and have some fun......

·
College User
2,013 Posts
I was in the woods today whelling and only saw 4 other trucks. None of which were hunting, so it has died down a ton here. At least compared to the 2nd day of the season when I was last out.

·
Registered
537 Posts
yall come up to Bama. mine really aint ready to go on a long trip. but I want to ride wit ya'll. I will have to find a good place. I really want to join the 2BB chapter BUT I NEED TO RIDE WIT YA GUYS FIRST :banghead

1 - 16 of 16 Posts