Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
745 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey sorry to be bothering everyone again about wheel questions, but I think I finally got a good deal on some tsl's.
but they are 35x15.5x16.5....
Could I get away with 16.5x10" wheels or would that be a major push?
:whiteflag
THese are the tires I might get:
http://www.craigslist.org/sby/pts/139552339.html

Once again, sorry to be bothering you guys w/ these useless questions AGAIN haha
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
273 Posts
85bronc said:
hey sorry to be bothering everyone again about wheel questions, but I think I finally got a good deal on some tsl's.
but they are 35x15.5x16.5....
Could I get away with 15x10" wheels or would that be a major push?
:whiteflag
THese are the tires I might get:
http://www.craigslist.org/sby/pts/139552339.html

Once again, sorry to be bothering you guys w/ these useless questions AGAIN haha
35x15.5x16.5 = 35" tall tire x 15.5" tread width X 16.5" wheel diameter
15x10 wheel = 15" wheel diameter x 10" wide wheel

Won't work.
 

·
FSB warrior
Joined
·
6,117 Posts
nice. Try getting 16.5's mounted on 15" tall rims... see how fast you get slapped or kicked out of the tire store;) .

If you need some 5 lug 16.5 X 9.75" rims I got some (5 of them) that I will sell for 300 plus shipping
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
745 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
81Bronk36 said:
nice. Try getting 16.5's mounted on 15" tall rims... see how fast you get slapped or kicked out of the tire store;) .

If you need some 5 lug 16.5 X 9.75" rims I got some (5 of them) that I will sell for 300 plus shipping
thanks anyways, probably going to just get some white steelies from summit :rockon
 

·
FSB warrior
Joined
·
6,117 Posts
Whatevers cheaper... these things dont have that many miles on them and they polish up really really good:thumbup
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
745 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
81Bronk36 said:
Whatevers cheaper... these things dont have that many miles on them and they polish up really really good:thumbup
alright I'll letcha know...
may I ask how the hell you fit 36's w/ no lift?
a shitpot load of trimming or what?:shrug
 

·
FSB warrior
Joined
·
6,117 Posts
85bronc said:
alright I'll letcha know...
may I ask how the hell you fit 36's w/ no lift?
a shitpot load of trimming or what?:shrug
I wouldnt say a shitload... just to where the body got straight again (think its 4")
 
1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Top