Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Gear Driven!!
1,280 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I got some stuff laying around that I need to get rid of!

4 15x10 Steel Chrome Mods 5-5.5 bolt pattern with center's and lugs.The wheels have some rust but not real bad.I have pics in my 89 pic album,but can take pics of just the wheels alone with no tires.They clean up good and I have run them for close to a year on my red BKO.SOS pad may do wonder's for em?I got new wheels and tires is the reason for getting rid of em!$50 plus shipping.

Complete 3rd member out of my 89 front TTB with 3:55 gears.,open carrier!Also got the 3:55 ring and pinion only for a 8.8.Nothing wrong with either,I just went with 4:10's!$150 for both plus shipping.

Open carrier for a Dana 44(had a 5:13 gear on it)with spider gears and cross pin.I bought it used with very few trail miles on it.$40 plus shipping.

351/400 Exhaust Manifolds off of my 78.Took em off so I could go with Header's!$35 plus shipping.

If anyone wants to see pics of anything I got just let me know and I'll get em to ya.Any ?'s please feel free to ask!

I prefer MO but will take PayPal.I ship Fed-Ex.

·
green ones make me horny
11,136 Posts
can you take some pics of the wheels for me? sent you a pm on them

·
Registered
3,213 Posts
WOOD, find me a 3.54 D44 gear set..My 3.55 rear and 3.50 front like to fight on anything harder than loose dirt. (IE No pavement unless there is a considerable amount of snow/ice..and you know how it is around here)

·
Gear Driven!!
1,280 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
BigBroncoXLT said:
WOOD, find me a 3.54 D44 gear set..My 3.55 rear and 3.50 front like to fight on anything harder than loose dirt. (IE No pavement unless there is a considerable amount of snow/ice..and you know how it is around here)
3:54 is actually what mine probably is,I'll count em and let you know!

·
Registered
3,424 Posts
so the d44 carrier with the 5.13's is the 3.93 up im assuming...just making sure its not a mistype..
im interested since the carrier with the 3.55's on it wont work for the new 4.56's

let me know

dc

·
Garage kept
1,185 Posts
Shipping quote to 72422 on the wheels please?

·
aka: kemicalburns
7,883 Posts
3.92 & up carrier still available? shipping to 97702 thanks

1 - 20 of 25 Posts