1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Diesel Gynachologist
11,535 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Fullsize Member
4,167 Posts
I could put a 2 million dollar buy it now price on my mustang, dont mean thats what its worth, someone is just hoping for a sucker.

·
Diesel Gynachologist
11,535 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Im not sure if that is the guy that bought it from me 5 years ago. Looks like it might have been sold once after the fact according to the ebay history report. I was the second owner of that bronco, It now shows 4 owners. I knew it popped up on CL about a year after I sold it for close to that price. Never knew if it sold or not.

·
Premium Member
5,106 Posts
Still has the wrinkled rear quarter... Adds character IMO... You should but it back, then you could be the second FSB guy that wheels in AZ (again)!!! ;)

·
Diesel Gynachologist
11,535 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yeah I laughed after seeing the body damage. Still the same as when I sold it.

It would be cool to have it back but not for that kind of money.

·
Registered
2,091 Posts
Asking price is not selling price. You can always come down on price, but can never go up. Oddly enough, I thought prices of Bronco's have been coming down over the last couple of years...but that's how it happens when you're not looking to buy, right?

·
Diesel Gynachologist
11,535 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I know you can ask whatever you want and it doesn't mean you will get it. I was more amazed the guy thinks he can double his money 5 years later.

·
Charlie don't surf..
'92 Ford Bronco XLT
14,965 Posts
Crazy..don't get me wrong, that's a very nice rig..but $12.5K...man..

·
Registered
442 Posts
Sometimes people put a high "Buy it Now" price hoping bidders will go higher and still feel like they got a deal. Somebody is sucker trolling.

·
Diesel Gynachologist
11,535 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Current bid: US $1,025.00
Reserve pricenot met

Your maximum bid: US $

:doh0715:
I might low ball him and see what he says just for the hell of it

·
Diesel Gynachologist
11,535 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
no low ball offer given however I did email him through ebay letting him know I was the original builder and might be interested at getting it back for the right price. No response as of yet which might be the norm with him. Obviously it seems like he is trolling for a sucker.....

1 - 20 of 29 Posts