Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

21 - 29 of 29 Posts

·
Diesel Gynachologist
11,535 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
I bet you could pick it up for around $5k now, that would be cool to buy back your own ride.
That would be the number I would think was fair in today's market. However with corresponding with the guy he bought it from the guy that picked it up for me a year after I sold it. It sounds like he paid 8-9k for it then. He doesn't know what it even has in it for mods really as most of the info on the ebay listing is incorrect. It is the same as when I sold it which is listed in my supermotors sig.

How did you get the crinkles in the rear fender anyways?
doing crap like this

·
Diesel Gynachologist
11,535 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
He has basically offered it to me for what I sold it for 5 years ago......

·
Registered
1,614 Posts
The problem w/ vehicles on eBay -

Even though an auction ends at $X value, no one outside of the Buyer & Seller know if that specific vehicle actually SOLD.

I watch Mustang listings like a hawk - always have, for years. I've seen certain Mustangs supposedly "won" on eBay - yet, within a few days, a week or even a month or so, you see the same car pop back up for sale, by the same Seller... and it sits and sits and sits - and is relisted, relisted, relisted....

Funny thing is - you would think if the Seller was REALLY interested in selling, he/she would offer the vehicle to the 2nd or 3rd highest bidder... Nah, THAT never happens, because usually, those bidders are shill bidders (friends, family, associates or same person w/ multiple accounts) who racked up the bid to get a higher end value...

LMAO.

Never follow eBay for vehicle values.

·
Diesel Gynachologist
11,535 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
I found some old pictures in my toolbox from the ol girl and was reminiscing about all the good times we had and wondered where its ended up over the years

·
Registered
9,708 Posts
I found some old pictures in my toolbox from the ol girl and was reminiscing about all the good times we had and wondered where its ended up over the years
If you have the vin do a search.

·
Addicted to Junk
85 Bronco, 309ci I6 w/4bbl, np435, 4" lift, 37" Irok NDs, 4.56 w/ Detroit Locker and tru trac
12,676 Posts
Havent seen it around here... Been a long time! Still sniffin diesel?

a couple former rigs have been seen in scrapyards in the last few years. Was A Cop's FOTM bronco was one of em. Hope yours didnt go that way!

Reactions: GetBent4x4

·
Diesel Gynachologist
11,535 Posts
Discussion Starter #29
Havent seen it around here... Been a long time! Still sniffin diesel?

a couple former rigs have been seen in scrapyards in the last few years. Was A Cop's FOTM bronco was one of em. Hope yours didnt go that way!
Oh yeah man its been a long while. Ive moved on to the commercial fleet world and while I still work on diesels but less often. I wear many hats managing about 180 trucks so not always time to get behind the wrench.

I always do wonder where past vehicles end up or where an old car that is new to you has been. The history can be interesting with a vehicle. There are only a couple that I would not mind having back, my bronco would be one of them. Maybe not know if its been run into the ground!

21 - 29 of 29 Posts