Votes: 7 20.0%
  • Other (make suggestion)

Votes: 3 8.6%
1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
401 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here is the deal. I am being actively pursued by a young lady, and have been for 2 or 3 weeks now. I know enough about her to know that I want to be caught.

Potamus was in the parking lot and having problems with teh Donkey when I was walking her to her car.

So, like an idiot, I react and go help my brother with his vehicle instead of staying by hers and flirting with her and getting her number.:brownbag

I will be in the town she lives in on Sunday picking up some wheels and tires for the Mustang. I looked her number up in the phone book (her name was the only one listed in that town), and I am really thinking about calling her then.

What do you all think?

I am reaching out to my FSB brothers and sisters (mostly the sisters) because my local Female Net (my friends that are wimminfolk) has recently relocated these past couple years.

·
Zombie Hunter
13,695 Posts
Have Potamus shoot her in the back of the head with the potato gun, then strike up a conversation about how hard it is to deal with the "special" brother you have.

·
Not a dude
1,547 Posts
4sd4d said:
Here is the deal. I am being actively pursued by a young lady, and have been for 2 or 3 weeks now. I know enough about her to know that I want to be caught.

Potamus was in the parking lot and having problems with teh Donkey when I was walking her to her car.

So, like an idiot, I react and go help my brother with his vehicle instead of staying by hers and flirting with her and getting her number.:brownbag

I will be in the town she lives in on Sunday picking up some wheels and tires for the Mustang. I looked her number up in the phone book (her name was the only one listed in that town), and I am really thinking about calling her then.

What do you all think?

I am reaching out to my FSB brothers and sisters (mostly the sisters) because my local Female Net (my friends that are wimminfolk) has recently relocated these past couple years.

I say what the hell - you have nothing to lose but your dignity. just kidding.
If you know she likes you back, just call her. Maybe call her before sunday so maybe you can make plans to meet up. She may not be home on sunday if you don't.

·
user title
2,211 Posts
Call her and just apologize about leaving so quickly the other night but your brother was in a bind. I wouldn't mention getting her number from the phone book unless she asks. If she asks, kinda hang your head act embarrassed (sp?) and tell her.

Then, if you two hit it off, have a mod delete this thread. Don't want her to find it!

·
Zombie Hunter
13,695 Posts
I should re-edit my advice.....

Buy her a house....

Give her half your stuff.....

Cry yourself to sleep for a couple weeks.....

Drink yourself loopy to ease the pain....

Get on with life.....

·
Premium 4 Lyfe - Way Back Staff
'95 XLT: 5.8, MAF, E4OD, 4.56's, 6" on 33's
36,648 Posts
:stupid
I just walk up to chicks at the club, give them my money, call them a bitch and walk away.
Other than getting laid, that's pretty much how it would go anyway. :goodfinge
(j/k Gonna go try and round up some strange tonight! :rockon )

Oh yea... your a stalker! :goodfinge

·
Sway Is My Fan Club.
11,917 Posts
Yeah, I dunno about the whole getting her number outta the phone book, that is kinda stalkerish. But what the fawk do I know? :toothless

·
Original FSB.COM Owner
9,560 Posts
hell the answer only lies in her and nobody knows what that is, i would do the phonebook thing, tell her that it was "special" meeting her in so many words, I wouldnt use the term special though, and that she was on your mind enough to find her (AND remember her name!) :thumbup

you either lose something that didnt exist or gain something that did, she'll let you know either way :toothless

·
Registered
2,133 Posts
dsotmoon said:
i would do the phonebook thing, tell her that it was "special" meeting her in so many words, I wouldnt use the term special though, and that she was on your mind enough to find her (AND remember her name!) :thumbup

you either lose something that didnt exist or gain something that did, she'll let you know either way :toothless
i would also do the phonebook thing as it's only going to show her that you like her

·
Roller rockers are gay
19,197 Posts
phone book thing, ya got nothing to lose.

·
Registered
401 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Thanks all.

I didn't think the phonebook was too stalkerish, they are published for a reason.

I definitely do have dinner on the mind for Tuesday night though.

She has been working pretty hard lately to get/keep my attention. The neckline on her tops has plunged pretty rapidly and she has been "bumping" into me a lot more.

·
Roller rockers are gay
19,197 Posts
4sd4d said:
Thanks all.

I didn't think the phonebook was too stalkerish, they are published for a reason.

I definitely do have dinner on the mind for Tuesday night though.

She has been working pretty hard lately to get/keep my attention. The neckline on her tops has plunged pretty rapidly and she has been "bumping" into me a lot more.
i'll be the first of the leghumpers to ask..............

pics?

·
Registered
401 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
stepchild88 said:
i'll be the first of the leghumpers to ask..............

pics?

If I could, I would.

I have seen the promised land though, and the valley is beautiful.:thumbup

·
Roller rockers are gay
19,197 Posts
4sd4d said:
If I could, I would.

I have seen the promised land though, and the valley is beautiful.:thumbup

i was just trying to be funny, i look at enough of that as it is, my high school is crawling with low cut shirts and short skirts.

1 - 20 of 54 Posts