Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Screw the Jeep Thing
4,522 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok so the plan was to hit Boulder creek on a 2 day trip this weekend. But Curtis was a no show and he was supposed to be leading the trip. Nick had to come back anyways, and me and Nate decided that we wouldn't stay overnight too. We decided to hit Wishbone instead cause I heard it was supposed to be pretty nasty.

Well IT was frozen when we got there. We got to the lake and decided to head past it and try the mud pit for ourselfs. I hit the pit to the right and after a few trys to get up a ledge I had to get Nick to winch me backwards out. Then he decided to give it a run. And I had to winch him out.

All three of us tried the straight on line but we all got stuck. Nate had the most spectacular attempt as he put his jeep into a headstand as he went in. I buried both my bumpers in the banks on either side of the hole. After a bit of digging, it was decided to anchor both Nick and Nate up to trees and Pull me out, Nate had a snatch block. They pulled me out with little effort.

We then decided to head out. With Nicks dog leading the way.. Dude you got a cool dog :16: Got to the buffalo trail head I showed them where to go and said I was calling it a day. Got a major pain in my shoulder. Every time I hit a bump my arm would go numb! We all decided to head out at this point.

Bronco posing while Nick fixes a leafspring

Me stuck in the pit to the right.

Nick stuck in the same spot.

Nate stuck on the straight away mud hole.

Nick stuck in the same spot.

My bumper stuck under the mud in the same spot.

·
FSB's Resident A$$HOLE
2,644 Posts
you just gotta love mud!! have fun cleaning that up! i once had my bronco covered top to bottom and front to back with mud, that was a fun trip!! looks like it was a blast, sorry to hear about your shoulder

wes

edit: i also like how you are wheeling in the future!! 11-11-03, wow, you have some great prediction skills! :goodfinge

·
Registered
6,101 Posts
lol yeah future wheeling is the only way to go man :thumbup anyway i do that all the time i never know what month it is:toothless but yeah looks like lots of fun and that mud looked STICKY! ahhhh

·
Screw the Jeep Thing
4,522 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
oops:) Bronco will be parked under a pretty tree with a cover over it on 11-11-03:(

My driver seat is covered in mud. when I crawled out I steeped on it:( Oh well I hate mud but it's on every trail up here...

·
Registered
6,101 Posts
you could wear one of those biohazard suits and then cover the interior of your bronco with plastic :toothless lol i would pay to see a guy out in the mud pulling out the winch line in a biohazard suit lol post pics if you do this! :toothless :thumbup

1 - 8 of 8 Posts