Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
694 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Some of you know that I got a speeding ticket last Monday and was involved in a car accident on Wednesday.

Just now I got the news that my mother has 2 different kinds of breast cancer. The only thing I know right now is that one kind of the cancer is basil cell (spelling) and the second kind she has is more aggressive.

So far 2006 sucks ass for me. :banghead :banghead :banghead :banghead :whiteflag :whiteflag :whiteflag

·
green ones make me horny
11,154 Posts
sorry to hear about your mom man that sucks. i will keep you in my prayers and hope everything gets better for you

·
Registered
1,133 Posts
Sorry to hear about your mom. Stay strong. My mom is fighting lung cancer right now. You can't show sadness around here. Don't do anything that would make her worry more than she already is. Help her often and tell her you love her a whole lot... because you never know what the outcome will be. I wish the best for you and I hope your mom pulls through.
-Casey

·
Zombie Hunter
13,695 Posts
When does it end?

It doesn't. Not til your 6 foot under, and even then it may not end, depending on what truly is on "the other side".

Life is 10% action, and 90% re-action. 10% of the time we are doing what we want, and 90% of the time we are re-acting to what someone has done, or told us.

I don't argue that life sucks at times, hell most of the time. i am sorry to hear about your mother. I am sorry to hear about your tickets and accidents. But unfortunately, we have to wake up every day, put our boots on, and do what we do, and try to be happy about it.

What you have to do is look at the little happy things in life. Don't look at what you've lost, look what you have gained, materialisticly or to experience wise.

No matter how dark it is at times you have to keep fighting, and keep pushing, and keeping dealing with that 90% of re-action.

Keep yer head up man. I'm trying to.

·
Original FSB.COM Owner
9,560 Posts
sorry to hear about your mom hunter, keep your head up, if not for you for your mom, positivity may not heal cancer but it sure as hell will help your mom, keep us updated on how things are with her

·
search, you #$%@! noob
9,997 Posts
my thoughts are with you. try to stay positive, and don't give up. things will turn around. keep the faith.

·
Lick my balls
13,029 Posts
That really sucks man. Be positive though.

·
Registered
245 Posts
Sorry to hear, stay strong I know it is difficult I watched my dad fight lung cancer and have known a few others with cancer and a positive attitude is one of the most important things right now

·
Master of the Estate
3,789 Posts
Sorry to hear that Hunter. My mother and a few of my friends went through having breast cancer. Hopefully it's early and very treatable.
There are lots of support groups out there for your mom, and for you, your Bronco family here.
Mom and all of your family will be in our prayers

edit: PS...God doesn't give us anything we can't handle, it may feel that way at times, but just keep plugging

·
Registered
694 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks for the encouraging words guys.

It was caught early so that is a big step in the right direction for her. Next week she goes in to have more tests done to find out exactly how they are going to fight it I guess.

Thanks again for your concern and prayers.

·
Registered
1,506 Posts
I don't know if you're a God fearing man or not, but I guarantee He's with you. As was said, He won't give you anything you can't handle. Two verses can get you through anything:
If God is for us, who can be against us? (Rom. 8:31)
I can do all things through Christ, who strengthens me. (Phil. 4:13)

No matter how bad it seems, there is always better and always worse. Which path you choose is yours to choose, but He is with you in every case. Do your best and leave the rest to God, and you will prevail. I promise.

·
You made it happen!
2,391 Posts
I wish you the best, show you love, show you care, talk about things, be there to let her do the same, no matter how scared or upset, or worried you may be it's 1000x worse since she's the life in question. In 04 when my stepdad died I disconnected and just watched from the outside....stupidest thing I ever did, now I feel it worse than if I'd have just dealt with things and been the strong person I should have been.

God will know what's best....just ask...then open up and recieve.

-Mike

1 - 12 of 12 Posts