Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
In Front of Jopes
3,572 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
When you were looking to purchase your FSB, what color did you have in mind and end up getting?

Myself, before purchasing always wanted a Forest Green FSB, yet I ended up getting a black one cause they were so hard to find. Im happy with my black exterior paint.

·
search, you #$%@! noob
9,997 Posts
i wanted forest green too, wound up with the lighter metallic green instead. i'm happy with it, but i still wish i had the darker green.

·
Registered
689 Posts
i didnt realy care on the color....i ended up getting my 79 with a camo job...lol

now its black

·
Registered
1,158 Posts
i was lookinf for a navy blue, but bought it w/ blue and white pain

so i painted navy blue

·
Registered
6,103 Posts
I really wanted the Eddie Bauer blue and tan like Ogee or Plug. I ended up with the green. Not that bad, green and black were runners up.

·
Zombie Hunter
13,696 Posts
Marauder said:
I really wanted the Eddie Bauer blue and tan like Ogee or Plug. I ended up with the green. Not that bad, green and black were runners up.
Ahem....Ogee....Plug AND......

I actually like the green. Prefer the vibrant red with eddie bauer trim.

When i was buying the color i was looking for lack of rust.....unfortunately i couldn't find it.

·
RIP Spring Creek Off Road
6,012 Posts
i wanted a metallic brown xlt that i could make the top and all the trim black

....second would be all black

....3rd black and tan or blue and tan like i got

but when buying used cars... i don't let the color dictate much at all

·
Lick my balls
13,048 Posts
I never have a color in mind, rather I try to find a vehicle in the best posible shape mechanically because I usually end up painting it in my garage within a year of buying it to whatever color turns my crank at the time.

·
o[|||]o
11,147 Posts
I was looking for any color that didn't resemble rust. Wasn't happening, so I bought a red and white two-tone... then fixed the rust and painted it black, just like the Stones would do :rockon

·
Original FSB.COM Owner
9,560 Posts
i wanted either white or black and only one of those colors, my dream in highskool was to have a black 78-79, so my first bronco was a solid white 88, after it burned up I got a solid black 89

·
Registered
3,227 Posts
I didnt really pick White, It kinda picked me!:twotu:

1 - 20 of 40 Posts