Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
0 to hero in 94563.1 sec
801 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ive gone to my local junkyards and havent found any suitable beds for my truck, whats a good place to get a suitable one for cheap? see heres my curent one with all of its straightness

·
Roller rockers are gay
19,197 Posts
3 threads a day :banghead

·
Engineer
13,165 Posts
stepchild88 said:
3 threads a day :banghead
you got a what in your where?

I'd try www.car-parts.com Search google something might come up. Can you order bedsides from JCWhitney?

·
Roller rockers are gay
19,197 Posts
ToddACimer said:
you got a what in your where?

I'd try www.car-parts.com Search google something might come up. Can you order bedsides from JCWhitney?
do you really want to know? :toothless

·
Lick my balls
13,029 Posts
Since you didn't specify what size you wanted I can' give you a price, but I do know Sleep Country is having a mix and match sale right now. As long as you don't care if your box spring matches your mattress. :toothless

JK :toothless Don't you have a used parts magazine in your area? I have lots, the biggest one being the buy and sell. Go get your equvilant to my buy and sell and try and pick up a whole truck (for the price of what just a bedliner costs or from your pic, a whole box) that way you can strip everything you need, junk the rest and pocket the money you just saved.

·
Roller rockers are gay
19,197 Posts
the day still isn't over :goodfinge

·
Registered
3,109 Posts
Stepchild, you gotta admit he's improved tremendously since his days when he was illegal street-racing and spitting on "coppas". Keep it up Colin, and post a pic of yourself too, I'm interested(and I think I speak for the rest of us) to see what you look like.

Keith
~Houston, TX

·
Teddy Bear
2,209 Posts
if it were me i would get a 98-02 bed and graft it on, but thats just me, i want to do that put a 98 bed on my 82 pickup

·
Lick my balls
13,029 Posts
DvlRacer said:
Stepchild, you gotta admit he's improved tremendously since his days when he was illegal street-racing and spitting on "coppas". Keep it up Colin, and post a pic of yourself too, I'm interested(and I think I speak for the rest of us) to see what you look like.

Keith
~Houston, TX
Yeah, please do, because everytime I read your name I see that scarey clown in my minds eye.

·
Lick my balls
13,029 Posts
I never said I was scared, I said it is a scarey pic, there's a difference.

·
Roller rockers are gay
19,197 Posts
DvlRacer said:

Keith
~Houston, TX
i know, i'm just giving him shit. him making a few threads a day may be annoying but what can we do?

·
Lick my balls
13,029 Posts
that avatar is much better.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts