Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,078 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
where can i get a 2-3 gauge a-pillar pod for my 84? all i can find is 87+. or can one of those be made to fit? thanks

K

·
0 Posts
somebody correct me if i am wrong, but i think the A pillar on them are the same :shrug

·
Registered
741 Posts
I belive summit has them, but im sure crazed or another member will chime in with the answer.

·
OUT OF BUSINESS / M.I.A.
10,857 Posts
From what I see in the Summit Book is that the AutoMeter pillar pods are only for 1992-1996 trucks. So if Crazed stuck on on his 89, I would guess they would fit all 80-96. They didn't change much through the years

·
OUT OF BUSINESS / M.I.A.
10,857 Posts
:shrug Well like most things, this needs a trip to the junkyard for answers. I'm 95% sure the pod will fit, or a new A-piller would swap into the 86-older trucks for the pod to fit.
One way or another it will fit. I have never let a aplication guide stop me from putting something in my truck.

·
Registered
3,060 Posts
I tried the 87-91 pod a few years back. The end contour of the pod was slightly different than the pillar on my '85, but close enough IMO.

·
Registered
3 Posts
i would think it would be the same size and everything. but if not try going to pep-boys if you have one around there. they will get you one either to fit or one you can trim down

·
Super Moderator
26,706 Posts
1 - 13 of 13 Posts