Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
anyone know where i can get the splined spacer for my 91 bronco with dana 44 auto locking hubs? or does anyone have an extra i can buy?

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
when you pull the hub and before you use the 4 prong socket it is the spacer that has teeth in the middle and you have to remove the clip than the spacer then the lock nut with the 4 slots.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Not to resurrect a long dead thread but.... I'm looking the same splined spacer that I just cracked and haven't had much luck with the local auto parts stores. It's Sunday so I'll try a couple more tomorrow that weren't open when I needed them today as well as a dealership, but I'm starting to get worried. Has anyone found this at an auto parts store? A part number would be veeeerrrrry helpful.
Thanks

·
Registered
64 Posts
I'm starting to get desperate here, I got a part from a dealership, the only splined spacer they could find and it turned out to be the wrong part - identical except too thin. Has anyone ever bought one of these? My work hours make it difficult to go to the junkyard and I was planning a trip for this weekend.

·
Registered
64 Posts
I finally got fed up and bought manual hubs today - and the conversion kit is missing a spacer arrrrrrrrrrrrggghhh!!!!

·
Premium Member
23,563 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Ya I just got around to putting them in and noticed that the conversion kit is for automatic hubs with three screws versus my five. Time to get my 40 bucks back.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts