Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1982, 300 I6, T-18
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Been looking all over and I can’t find new interior parts in teal. I know it’s a rare-ish color option but I didn’t think replacement parts would be nonexistent. If anyone has a line on this, I’d greatly appreciate it.

·
Registered
1,102 Posts
Find the original name of the interior trim color and then find any color replacement trim and dye them with vinyl / plastic die in a spray can. With a little prep work they come as good or better than factory.

That door panel was originally gray.

·
Addicted to Junk
85 Bronco, 309ci I6 w/4bbl, np435, 4" lift, 37" Irok NDs, 4.56 w/ Detroit Locker and tru trac
13,423 Posts
TEAL? Never ever ever seen one. And ive been through a lot of 80-86 pickups in the junkyards. I know green was a really rare option in the 92-96 bronco and less rare in the 78 and 79s. But never heard of one for 80-91.

Never seen repops in that color either. New dah pads are only available in black, but covers come in all sort of colors. Panels come in black, blue, gray, tan, and red.

Then there are the slide lock panels vs normal door lock vs power door lock vs power window vs power window and lock panels...

·
Addicted to Junk
85 Bronco, 309ci I6 w/4bbl, np435, 4" lift, 37" Irok NDs, 4.56 w/ Detroit Locker and tru trac
13,423 Posts
TEAL? Never ever ever seen one. And ive been through a lot of 80-86 pickups in the junkyards. I know green was a really rare option in the 92-96 bronco and less rare in the 78 and 79s. But never heard of one for 80-91.

Never seen repops in that color either. New dah pads are only available in black, but covers come in all sort of colors. Panels come in black, blue, gray, tan, and red.

Then there are the slide lock panels vs normal door lock vs power door lock vs power window vs power window and lock panels...

·
Premium Member
4,662 Posts

Was mainly low trim models up to about 98 or 99 on different ford suvs or trucks. Same on Blue. Explorers, f150s, some base expeditions. Not sure if green was used on the super duties but Blue was the first year or so. All the green interiors I ever seen were in the junkyards. Coincidence? I think not.

·
Registered
1982, 300 I6, T-18
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yes my truck is base model. I can’t even find pictures of teal online. I’m proud that it’s a very rare color but I’m disappointed in the availability....

·
Addicted to Junk
13,423 Posts
I really dig that!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts