Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 20 of 84 Posts

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Went to Birmingham and found this when returning from lunch! :cry

surprise!

Lady claimed "it slipped out of gear", slipped my a$$! It's an AUTO!
Not to mention she has NO INSURANCE!! :banghead

·
Registered
6,101 Posts
damn and your bronco was ultra clean but if it didnt slip out of gear then how would you explain that happening?

·
Registered
6,101 Posts
all of that does seem odd, i didnt notice that there was a huge slam right under the top untill crazed mentioned that, then your auto slipping out of gear :shrug , and then how did she end up so sideways unless she paralled parked there for some reason.....

·
Registered
519 Posts
yeah dude she really whacked you! I hope its just body damage, maybe you can take her car as payment :)

·
Registered
990 Posts
If it "slipped out of gear" How the hell did she get enough speed to throw a BRONCO over that curb! A bronco has to weigh atleast 2000lbs more than that car.

·
haaarrrrr haaaarrrr
1,384 Posts
sue her azz off. that really sucks, plus she's got no insurance. :banghead guess i take it for granted that my trucks so ugly.

·
Registered
13,892 Posts
I'm willing to bet that the angle of the hit pulled the rear quarter panel enough to buckle, so it looked like it was hit higher than it was

I'd sue her ass - take her car, and set it on fire in front of her house, and make her pay for the repairs on yours

What did the cop say, when he/she found out the lady is uninsured?

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
The car rolled down a 30 degree hill from a hotel parking lot, thats how she had enough momentum to move the Bronco that far!

more pics

·
OUCH!!
1,044 Posts
new quarter panel is about 200 bucks from broncograve yard. Takes about 2 days to put a new one on. After all the drilling. It really is not that bad.

·
But what does mine say?
954 Posts
Well, it's nice to see that it did more damage to her. Even still, it would have to have been really moving to lift the bronco. I'd like to know what the cops said too. Some people!! :wacko

·
Registered
463 Posts
howd she get at that angle? & how did it push a bronco, IN PARK, over the curb! i still dont think that would happen if you left yours in neutral up against the curb. i think this is WAY too suspicious.

·
Slow Noob
1,218 Posts
was she an old lady, or just stupid. just like some of the others said, i'd sue her then burn that damn bmw of hers right in her front yard and make her pay for the repairs on the bronco. if u get busted with no insurance here, you're screwed

1 - 20 of 84 Posts