Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
user title
2,211 Posts
quite some time ago we had a group buy on here. I could go for another set if we get that organized.

·
I see Broncos
6,010 Posts
Check hardware stores, I see them at HD and Lowes all the time. Also check smaller electronic/specility stores.

·
They call me "MR FLAT TIRE"
4,595 Posts
AmericanBronco.com

http://americanbronco.com/page2.html --direct link to new product page

Scott has something called "the last one" or similar
you can say "PrairieBoy" sent ya haha

·
Enjoy my
6,054 Posts
our local ace has them-found that out about 2 weeks after I ordered mine off the net :banghead

·
It's BTW Not AKA!
5,354 Posts

·
green ones make me horny
11,135 Posts
I had those and it broke the first time i used it. go to lowes and get the spring clips that you use to hold up lawn tools with. those work better

·
Enjoy my
6,054 Posts

·
Registered
3,424 Posts
The Mag Lite ones will break in no time. I've had them in many vehicles and all of them broke.
Guess it depends no how often you use your light, and how abusive you are with it. I have had mine on for a year now, and have taken it out quite a few times, and the clips are fine.

·
Registered
2,893 Posts
Maybe I did abuse it. They still failed with what I'd consider normal use and because of that I wouldn't use them again. If I gotta ***** foot around with something **** them. I'll get those spring clips OJ was talking about instead.

·
Registered
1,733 Posts
Maybe I did abuse it. They still failed with what I'd consider normal use and because of that I wouldn't use them again. If I gotta ***** foot around with something **** them. I'll get those spring clips OJ was talking about instead.
These worked for me.....got'em at Lowes.

·
green ones make me horny
11,135 Posts
Guess it depends no how often you use your light, and how abusive you are with it. I have had mine on for a year now, and have taken it out quite a few times, and the clips are fine.
How you fiugure. mine broke the first time i went to put the damn flashlight in.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts