Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

41 - 60 of 477 Posts

·
Practicing Infidel
15,309 Posts
Not that I'm proud of it, but when I was growing up, this waste of air lived a few blocks away from me....

One of my best friends used to play with the kids that lived next door to Olson. He's lucky to be alive! :shocked
He ain't your fault or shame Broncoboy

beside's Satan can wait. Life's a blink, eternity is forever

Sixlitre

·
Practicing Infidel
15,309 Posts
No doubt. After all these years in prison, I can't believe the fawker is still alive. They must have him locked up tight.
Yup

and he knows his rights to the letter. Knob has internet and a computer,etc,etc.

Sixlitre

·
Registered
901 Posts
Isn't he in a mental institue or something like that? My next door neighbor growing up till like last year was a nurse in a maximun security mental institution. I'm pretty sure it was him that he had to take care of. I always forget his name but it was canada's biggest serial killer. I didn't talk to him about it cause by the time I was old enough he was deaf but my dad said that he saw some brutal sh*t. He's also a little screwy now...

·
Registered
3 Posts
Fort McMurray AB

·
Lick my balls
13,048 Posts
sunny slurrey

·
Registered
14 Posts
my gift to my truck

hello from Georgetown Ontario any body close to me?wont be driving this winter pulling the motor for a week at the spa new cam,lifters and anything else that will make this 78 custom bronc in the spring.will be posting some pics soon:popc1: happy holidays to all:beer

·
Registered
264 Posts
Discussion Starter #51
hello from Georgetown Ontario any body close to me?wont be driving this winter pulling the motor for a week at the spa new cam,lifters and anything else that will make this 78 custom bronc in the spring.will be posting some pics soon:popc1: happy holidays to all:beer
check out this site for wheelin in ontario and some good help
HERE

·
Registered
23 Posts
check out this site for wheelin in ontario and some good help
HERE
not to say anything... but as a former member of that club/website. i dont have anything good to say about the people who run it. and people on there are wayyyy too sensitive to anything. and its mostly a jeep site. so you wont get much else than occasional trail runs. and Patrick im close to ya. just down in south missississauga

·
Registered
27 Posts
I'm in Kelowna BC and bin here since 89. I started this excuse of a life in barrie ont, then peterbourough, toronto, burlington, hamilton, and then back to barrie before moving out here. Still have family out there, and they can stay there.

·
Registered
901 Posts
That's cool, Kelowna is an alright place. Where in Kelowna do you live? I was born and raised in Summerland. Only moved to Edmonton like a year ago. We'll be back in the okanagan this coming weekend.

·
Registered
624 Posts
Sluuuuuutland lol welcome to the site ****. I was growed up in winbuck. Im 4doorShorty on FIBC. It said 'pud' was too short to use for a user name on that site.

·
Registered
624 Posts
I was referring (sp?) to Rutland lol....not to offend anyone either.

Anyways, I came up with a reason why alot of chicks in rutland are hoochies, and why its referred to as slutland. Because (before they shut it down) there was the Elementary school, directly across the street was the middle school, and right beside that on adjoining lots was the high school. So the horny high school kids could go to the middle school when they striked out in with the girls their own age, and the middle school kids could do the same by going to the elementary school.
LOL dont take me too serious, I know there are hoe's everywhere.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Where the hell were they when I was going to school? Anything you wanted to see in the light had their kneed crazyglued together. There was a lot with curb apeal though.

41 - 60 of 477 Posts