1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
297 Posts
What's your question were here.

·
TTB Hater of course
3,099 Posts
Somebody buy a lift or something and we'll have a wrenching party. Dangling Dave might be doing an SAS soon..........if he ever finds an axle :cry

·
Registered
268 Posts
heck you can all come help me with my 78. it needs stuff done to it.

·
Registered
1,008 Posts
Yeah I'm around but no money to do anything to the bronco or even go wheeling. :cry Hey fordx4 how do those tires fit? I was lookin at them for my 79 with a 4 in lift.

·
Registered
268 Posts
ZOSO said:
Yeah I'm around but no money to do anything to the bronco or even go wheeling. :cry Hey fordx4 how do those tires fit? I was lookin at them for my 79 with a 4 in lift.
actually i dont have them on the bronco yet. but currently they are on a 75 f-100 with a 4 inch lift and they fit perfectly. i would imagine that they will fit the bronco the same seems how it is a 4 inch suspension lift and both have the same axles. i never had any problems on the pickup with them rubbing even at full flex. the bronco now has 35 inch pro comp muds on it and a 3 inch body lift that i will be taking off shortly. as soon as i get the money to balance them they will be on the bronco and i will get pictures.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts