Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1988 ford bronco 351 windsor 5.8L
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 1988 5.8L V8 351 windsor small block with some deep electrical issues. I'm looking for a new fabricated injector harness and an ECU harness. No one in the world seems to have any of this and I do not want to part out connectors and build my own. Does any company make these? Any advice would be awesome. Thanks everyone

·
Super Moderator
29,085 Posts
Yo Greeneman,
Welcome!
Contact Ron Francis @ Pre-Wrapped Ford Fuel Injection Harnesses: Ron Francis Wiring

Here's the 1988 Ford Bronco & Truck Service Manuals by Larry J via Kingfish999 in Google Drive @ 1988 Ford Truck Service Manuals (Thank you Larry Jorgensen) - Google Drive

1988 Bronco Dealer Brochure @ https://www.broncocorral.com/resources/1988_ford_bronco_brochure.pdf

Haynes Red Manual for 80-95 Bronco & F Series @ Hanes guide 80-96 bko f series.pdf by BroncMom

For any Bronco questions or to chat about it's planned modifications or build, it's better to post each seperately in Noobie Bronco Tech Questions. Flame free zone. This will get more attention and you can build up your post count to get into other sections such as Bronco and Ford Parts/Accessories (50 posts required to participate due to scammers who preyed on our members).

To save you time and for better responses, please fill out your Bronco info with location, year, engine size, transmission type, transfer case type (manual or electric shift), locking hub type (automatic or manual) info & major mods such as a Lift, etc. .
Bronco info is now able to be put under your user name.
Click your profile button in the top right and go to account settings.

On that first page, named Account Details, scroll down to "Vehicle Info" and type in up to 100 characters.

Now you can simply enter your information in the text editor and click save.

Our Forum FAQs includes for example, How To Upload Images To Posts, How to Use Search and more tips!

➡ See Baba Looey's Favorite FSB Links (lots and lots of tech links) including, "how do I get the tailgate glass to...", etc.

Find time to Participate and VOTE in our current Full-Size of the Month (soon to change to Quarter) Contest and later in the year, Full-Size of the Year Contest @ Voting You will get ideas by those competing. Prizes are awarded to the winner; a full spread in Bronco Driver Magazine with a year's subscription once the article is submitted; and a year's worth of premium FSB membership

Al

·
Registered
1988 ford bronco 351 windsor 5.8L
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I have a 1988 5.8L V8 351 windsor small block with some deep electrical issues. I'm looking for a new fabricated injector harness and an ECU harness. No one in the world seems to have any of these and I do not want to part out connectors and build my own. Does any company make these? Any advice would be awesome. Thanks everyone

·
Registered
134 Posts
Ron Francis has truck harnesses. Not cheap. They don’t list an 88. Not sure if there is much difference over the EECIV years.

·
Premium Member
12 Posts
I have a 1988 5.8L V8 351 windsor small block with some deep electrical issues. I'm looking for a new fabricated injector harness and an ECU harness. No one in the world seems to have any of these and I do not want to part out connectors and build my own. Does any company make these? Any advice would be awesome. Thanks everyone
Got a "used" harness from e-bay. Not "exactly" the same but with the shop manuals and doing a side by side comparo it is workable. Good Luck!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts