1,133 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Where the OG's at?!? Edit: chambie bought a bronco

:popc1: :brownbag

·
Registered
1,133 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Look what the cat dragged in! Glad to hear back from you Casey.
Sounds like you've got life just about figured out by now. :thumbup Good on ya! :beer
Life keeps ya busy, that's for sure!

Still been on the lookout for a decent 80-86 to turn into weekend cruiser.. until then I'm still hiding on the darkside with this:

Cam'd, stalled, geared... running on EFI Live with a few other little goodies under the hood.. and about $9k in paint and bodywork. Not a bad little daily :toothless

13312762_10154151856887456_6112728698659473857_n.jpg

·
Premium 4 Lyfe - Way Back Staff
'95 XLT: 5.8, MAF, E4OD, 4.56's, 6" lift on 33's
35,893 Posts
not to shabby. looks like you're doing ok at the job thing... or you found a sugar momma. :toothless

look forward to seeing what you end up with on the Bronco end bud. aught to be a whole different deal for you this time around. :thumbup

·
Engineer
13,167 Posts
I thought this was maybe a joke by a moderator. Welcome back

·
Registered
1,133 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
not to shabby. looks like you're doing ok at the job thing... or you found a sugar momma. :toothless

look forward to seeing what you end up with on the Bronco end bud. aught to be a whole different deal for you this time around. :thumbup
Fortunately, fell into pipeline welding right when the oil and gas boom hit the area... turns out they pay pretty well to barrel off mountains, and make xray welds while standing on your head! :thumbup
12063870_10153593163022456_3527010094491408736_n.jpg

14045642_10154382515477456_5240038564855313076_n.jpg

I've gotta say, the prices of broncos have gone up quite a bit over the last few years... unfortunately finding one in decent shape in the northeast is a challenge..

I thought this was maybe a joke by a moderator. Welcome back
Appreciate the warm welcome sir ;) Just thought I'd stop in and say Hola!

·
House of Windsor 4ever!
10,512 Posts
Damnation, bro.:wowcb: What do we hafta do to keep you around?

It's apparent that despite high gas prices and "Cash for Clunkers," Bronco prices went back up and then some after bottoming out. But keep your eyes open; there's always someone who needs a bit of cash quickly (like me) and will sell their rig for a good price.

·
Registered
1,133 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
What up dawg!

Adrianspeeder
Yo, Adrian! Just chasing the dream, and a dollar!

Damnation, bro.:wowcb: What do we hafta do to keep you around?

It's apparent that despite high gas prices and "Cash for Clunkers," Bronco prices went back up and then some after bottoming out. But keep your eyes open; there's always someone who needs a bit of cash quickly (like me) and will sell their rig for a good price.
Yeah, hell I see deals every now and again... always been partial to the 80-86 body style. I fear I'll have to travel a bit if I aim to find me one in good shape... PA and the surrounding states aren't too kind to them!

·
Premium 4 Lyfe - Way Back Staff
'95 XLT: 5.8, MAF, E4OD, 4.56's, 6" lift on 33's
35,893 Posts
just picked up a '95 for myself recently and drove 475 mi (one way) to find the one I wanted with the right "bells and whistles".
well worth the effort but I was searching around for almost 2 months, checking multiple sites daily.

·
Registered
1,133 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
just picked up a '95 for myself recently and drove 475 mi (one way) to find the one I wanted with the right "bells and whistles".
well worth the effort but I was searching around for almost 2 months, checking multiple sites daily.
I keep my eyes open... it's not exactly on the priority list, but more of a 'want'. I've got to shell out $60k or so in the spring for a new welding truck, so maybe if/when I sell this ol 2nd gen of mine I'll look out for a bronco.

I've also got plans to either supercharge or turbo the silverado in the spring, so that'll take a couple dollars as well.

The good news is, now that the election is over, and trump will be more friendly to the oil and gas industry, work should open up and start booming again next year. That means more money for toys :thumbup

·
Registered
1,133 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Woah holy shit, good to hear from ya! Glad to hear youre doing well :beer
I sneak around from time to time. Lol. Good to see you putting your rig back together again!

·
Registered
1,133 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
We just got three pipelines run across the back 40 in the last few years, they are sill putting in head pump stations and plug caps. Glad to see somebody is working these days.
I took a good majority off this year off, but for the most part, I've kept busy for the last 8 years straight or so. Right here at home mostly, too. Spent a few winters in Ohio or West Virginia, but have kept a good, steady income. From what everyone is 'saying' ( cant trust pipeline rumors ) it should pick back up and boom pretty well in 2017.

1 - 20 of 76 Posts