Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
4,923 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just need to know where is a good online place that sells 22 and 24 gage wire? Cheap it good, I'm po. Thanks guys and gals.

Kyle

·
Registered
4,923 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Bronco Rob said:
how much you need?

Not much of each really. Just looking to hook up a tach and have some left over, it seems 25 feet is a popular spool. Going to be doing this the 16/17th probably, so don't need it now.

·
Registered
4,923 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Prefer red black and green, but don't NEED those.

·
Registered
4,923 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
That an awesome link Froggman but they don't have 22 gage. I am 90% that the tachometer wires are 22 gage. They do have lots of other cool shit.

·
Registered
1,506 Posts
50Gunner said:
That an awesome link Froggman but they don't have 22 gage. I am 90% that the tachometer wires are 22 gage. They do have lots of other cool shit.
They have 20 gauge. It won't hurt anything to go with a larger gauge (smaller number), only to go with a smaller gauge (larger number). So 20 ga. == OK. 24 ga. == maybe OK, but not recommended. 40 ga. == not a good idea. :thumbup

·
Registered
4,923 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thanks Uber, I will probably just go with 20, I already have connectors for that anyway, and can use the left over for more stuff. Has anyone else hooked up an Autometer 3 3/8 tach before on a 300ci? I will take pics and do a write up when I do, girlfriend is gonna be at home=time with the truck.

·
Stuck like a MoFo
3,450 Posts
waytek is awesome besides the min oprdser stuff. But they did just send me a link for a free sample so i can't complain

·
Registered
687 Posts
www.oznium.com has pretty good prices, I'm going to be buying a 500 foot spool next paycheck, but not in the colors you want(blue and white, to keep the color sceme in the focus already) but I can send you some for free+shipping. Let me know.:thumbup

·
Registered
940 Posts
85f150 said:
waytek is awesome besides the min oprdser stuff. But they did just send me a link for a free sample so i can't complain
i will sometime piggyback on my job's order to avoid that. i dodn't know the first time there was a min. order charge.:duh
gotta love the free samples email every few weeks. you get some useful stuff. :thumbup

·
Registered
4,923 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Thanks guys, but I had no business hooking up the tach with money how it is. Sold it yesterday. But these are awesome links an for future projects I will use them.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts