Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2,887 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I noticed in the Y-pipe thread that s1120 used brand new flange and pipe peices that bolt to the exhaust manifold. Mine are rusted beyond repair and i need to know where i can get some more so i can fix my exhaust. I looked at the local advance and they didnt have any. I have searched and couldnt find anything. Any help is appreciated

Here is the part in question

The flanges are sitting between the two Mandrel bends.

·
Practicing Infidel
15,297 Posts
I got mine at Canajian Tire

You being in FLA, why don't you ask one of the geriatric Canadian snowbirds to bring them down for you :toothless

Kidding aside, any decent parts store, given that pic, would have no trouble geting those for you.

Mine were $11.00 each IIRC.

Sixlitre

·
green ones make me horny
11,135 Posts
advance auto parts here has them. well i have seen them there before

·
Registered
2,887 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
advance auto parts here has them. well i have seen them there before
I guess i will have to go tomorow and look again. I would hate to have to go look at VatoZone, i cant fawking stand that place!!!

·
green ones make me horny
11,135 Posts
Ill be out and about tommorow if i find some i will send them to you

·
Registered
897 Posts
Got mine at a auto parts store. Probably have better luck with a REAL parts store. One that all the shops use.

·
Registered
897 Posts
What size you looking for??
Will ones off a stock Ypipe work for you???

·
Registered
2,887 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
What size you looking for??
Will ones off a stock Ypipe work for you???
No my stock ones arent big enough for the headers i have, i will need the 2.5 inch ones like you have or at the very least 2.25.

·
Registered
897 Posts
Well there out there, I think I listed the part number in my other thred. If you still strike out, I know I can get them from the store I deal with.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts