Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been watching ebay for months for a full body. I was to put a 90's bronco shell on my 84. Reason is my 84 body is not doing very well. Where can I find a body? I also want fuel injection. So if I go the new body route, I am going to covert to FI also. Or I will just find a good deal on a 94ish and put my lift/tires on it and be done. The only reason I would like to keep my 84 truck is it has new tank, radiator, brakes, bearings, motor, mustang GT seats, new front fenders, and I know everything is sound. I have asked before about coverting to FI and all anybody says are things like it's a pain etc. Someone needs to do it and make a good write up about it. Can't be that hard.

·
green ones make me horny
11,156 Posts
email steve83 i think he has one for sale. he should he has everything else for the bronco

·
Zombie Hunter
13,698 Posts
I got a donor Bronco that i have pulled some parts out of. (seats, door panels) But the body is still there. I was planning on swapping the front clip to mine....but i could be easily be swayed to sell the tub with the siezed 302

·
Wrenching for a Livin'
6,951 Posts
Converting to fuel injection isn't all that hard either. Just grab all the parts off a fuel injected motor and put it on your motor. A little wiring of the EFI harness into your trucks harness and some changes to the gas tank/fuel pump and your done

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
marv said:
...:stupid

Panels and bodywork on the '84 would make more sense. EFI? If you just gotta have it...:shrug
I thought about full rear quarters, which I would also need the inner fender wells. Then my rockers are shot, along with the front floor pans, door posts, doors, flloor between front/rear seats. There is just a lot to replace and I fig'd it would take less time/money to swap an entire body on which could probably be had for around 500$. Then I could swap on a 90's body and get the newer style I like also. A body swap wouldnt' be hard. Just take some time to do the dash/wiring.

·
Registered
75 Posts
if you want to save your old body check out www.lmctruck.com they have near everything to rebuild any year bronco, every pannel and bracket to every bolt and nut. olny thing they dont have is frames and full motors or transmissions. hope this helps

1 - 12 of 12 Posts