Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
howdy all, i recently picked up a 1994 eddie bauer bronco ( my second one) and got it for a great price, exterior is in pretty good shape, interior however leaves much to be desired, i dont know what the kid who owned it was thinking but i dont think removing interior panels with what i assume was a claw hammer among other things was a great idea.... for the last week and a half i have been scouring ebay looking for interior parts, mainly everything from the door panels back ( which i have now) so im looking for seats, all the headliner molding/ trim, the interior caps that go over the topper and meet up with the headliner molding, and all the plastic body panels back to the two panels that meet the headliner in the back of the fiberglass top. if anyone can point me in the right direction i would really appreciate it. where i live the nearest salvage/ junkyard is 100+ miles in any direction, so its a good stretch for me to get to one, let alone hope they happen to have fsb interior parts.

reason im trying to find these parts is because i was hoping to give this bronco to a family member as a birthday gift, if it was just going to be another toy i wouldnt worry about it too much and make it a dedicated trail/ mudding rig.

thanks in advance for all the help guys, i really appreciate it

-Max

·
Ultra Premium Member
1996 EB w/5.8 TOO much lift, 44" Mudders & 5:43-5:38's
5,237 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
if we had a junkyard nearby i would basically be living there lol, but like i said, nearest one is 100+ miles in any direction. if anyone happens to come across the pieces i need please let me know, cost isnt too big a factor, just finding the parts is. thanks everyone

as for jc whitney, i was honestly surprised they didnt have more interior pieces, their selection was next to nil for oem style parts. lmc however surprised me, they actually had alot but just didnt have the pieces i happened to need.

·
Registered
91 Posts
I'm not sure where blessing tx is but I seen a couple Broncos in belton tx at wrench a part that may have some interior parts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
You don't have to go to Houston. There are MANY much closer. Here are just a few:
Big State, Victoria
C&D, Victoria
another big one right beside C&D, Victoria
Texas AP, Victoria
Hoelewyn, Angleton
Ramvazz, Richmond
Hiller, Yoakum
McCollister, Freeport
C&R, Angleton
holy crap...... thank you Sir! didnt know we had any nearby. even been asking the guys at work who live in victoria and no one has told me about them

·
Premium 4 Lyfe - Way Back Staff
'95 XLT: 5.8, MAF, E4OD, 4.56's, 6" on 33's
36,663 Posts
if you're hoping someone is going to just offer you something, you're asking for trouble.
you have to join up and be an active member with 75, actual posts to use our For Sale forum and any sales outside of that are not allowed. we don't want to know about it, hear about it or see it... good, bad or ugly.

if you're just looking for advice on places to buy... try searching the site.
you're welcome to wait for suggestions if you're lazy... but this place is all about documenting everything we can to make the the best FullsizeBronco database on the web.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts