Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 20 of 60 Posts

·
www.easttn4x4.com
2,191 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I recently got a divorce. Click here for details. Anyway, it's time to move on. I'm having no luck at all. I tried the bar scene and found only old men. I've tried several bars also. I'm not a drinker, so I don't really want to do bars. I've tried some of the online matching places but I think most of them are scams. If you send out several messages you should get a few responses. I've heard that most of the female profiles are bogus just to get money from men. So what's left? Where do you go to meet gals?

·
Banned
6,930 Posts
You can try bars, churches, swimming pools, class rooms, work place, even the grocery store check-out line. Stay away from ALL dating services!

Success doesn't come in the "where", it's in the "how". Looking for the "right" girl isn't like going down a meat counter!

·
Premium Member
556 Posts
marvs right.

i am a chef, where ever i am working there are always waitresses, hostesses and bartenders. they all like to have a good time and always have a fairly flexible schedule.
get a part time job at a restaurant. you will meet chicks. i guarantee.

·
Registered
171 Posts
Best advice is to keep doing the things you enjoy and you will find her when you are not looking. She could be the driver or a passenger of the next truck you meet on the trail, you could meet her in line at the auto parts store. Be patient.

·
FJ80 Expedition Rig
1,461 Posts
BroncoSka said:
marvs right.

i am a chef, where ever i am working there are always waitresses, hostesses and bartenders. they all like to have a good time and always have a fairly flexible schedule.
get a part time job at a restaurant. you will meet chicks. i guarantee.

:stupid I couldn't agree more, the best way to describe it is college without the tuition costs, but more partying and girls.

·
Registered
13,891 Posts
Don't try so hard, but yet, make yourself seen, but unavailable. The saying is, "men want what they can't have". The same goes for some women. Do you drink much coffee? Try hanging out at a coffee house, and use their internet, for about an hour at a time. I don't go to any coffee houses, myself, but I go to a drive-thru, and have met all the girls there that make my coffee, except one. It's not that hard. Have you tried approaching any of them? How well does that work?

Do you have a dog? Take him/her to the park, see what happens there

**I type too slow, but it seems I've replied with the same answers as most everyone else here**

·
Banned
6,930 Posts
Just like Fordgirl says, be patient, don't rush things. Life ain't Hollywood or a TV show where everything works out in an hour or so.

BTW, here's me and wife #1, the alcoholic perennial woman-child, in 1966. Gave her the house, bought her a car and found her a job before I moved on with my life. Heard she re-married about four times, twice to the same guy. She was pretty, but she was a loser!

·
Registered
84 Posts
I second the dog walking at the park. If you don't have a dog get one or borrow one (maybe you can rent one?). The cuter the better. Remember you can always get comething obnoxious to protect your house, but when you're "on the prowl" you want the one that makes chicks go "aaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwww". Try to find one with 3 legs or some other deformity, then your a shoe-in.

Julian

(jk about the 3 legged part, but the rest is gold)

·
Former owner of Shadofax
17,025 Posts
Hang out in the vegetable isle at the supermarket. Keep your eye out for the chicks that go over to the cucumber section. If the're sittin' there sizing one up for too long, you know they don't plan on eating it. That's the one for you.

:rockon ;) :kiss :hump

·
Premium 4 Lyfe - Way Back Staff
'95 XLT: 5.8, MAF, E4OD, 4.56's, 6" on 33's
37,160 Posts
I'm in the same boat Gub (as we all already know) and I've been dealin' with the same problem.
I'm not lookin' for more than a fukk-buddy... so that narrows it down even more.
In the past I've had luck at teh Laundrymat. Get a real good idea what your getting into there, but there ain't no ckicks with thier own cash thier either.
Suppose it depends on what yer out for. New gal or just a roll in the sack?

I'm also trying like hell to get my ass to the gym... there's gotta be some fatass... er, uh... some fine looking Divorcee's hanging at the gym. :wacko :hump:
Get yourself a hobby of some kind that gets you out of the house and around new people. I'm just waiting until summer time. That's when the ladies come out of the woodwork and that shiny Harley is the best bait I've ever used! :toothless
I ain't ashamed to tell ya... I've hooked up with some fine ass tail in my time with the simple line "Wanna go for a ride on my hog?"

·
www.easttn4x4.com
2,191 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Thanks for the replies guys. I am looking for someone to eventually call my wife. I really need the relationship of having someone to come home to. I am a sucessfull small business owner and I'm looking for someone who has ambitions in her life.

·
Zombie Hunter
13,684 Posts
Gub_Ni said:
Thanks for the replies guys. I am looking for someone to eventually call my wife. I really need the relationship of having someone to come home to. I am a sucessfull small business owner and I'm looking for someone who has ambitions in her life.
Sh!t, if you pay all my bills, i'll let you come home to me everynight, of course, i have no ambition in life anymore, no sex til we are married! and you ain't calling me "wife"!

·
Registered
136 Posts
A buddy of mine was telling me that he had a sure fire way to hook up at bar's. He told buy a girl a drink a nice one (like a martini) and just ignore them for awhile then ask them if they would like another, then take it from there.

·
Premium 4 Lyfe - Way Back Staff
'95 XLT: 5.8, MAF, E4OD, 4.56's, 6" on 33's
37,160 Posts
Fun with Quotes:
Gub_Ni said:
Thanks for the replies guys. I am looking for someone to eventually fuk my life. I really need the hassle of having someone to come home to. I am a sucessfull small business owner and I'm looking for someone who has ambitions to suck out my life.
Sorry Gub... I'm not bitter. Nope, not me! :banghead

·
www.easttn4x4.com
2,191 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Bronco Rob said:
Sh!t, if you pay all my bills, i'll let you come home to me everynight, of course, i have no ambition in life anymore, no sex til we are married! and you ain't calling me "wife"!
Hi ya honey. :chili:

Wait...

You're a :eek: :twak

·
Zombie Hunter
13,684 Posts
Why do i see that in someone's Sig line?

I've decided from this point forward, any girl i find myself interested in, i am just going to go buy her a house, give her half my shit and a lot of money, then kick myself in the nuts and go cry myself to sleep for a couple of weeks.

1 - 20 of 60 Posts