Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
www.lifted4christclub.com
2,708 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok guys, for those who read my other thread, i decided to go with the 34x10.5 LTBS for off road tires and run what i have now on the street. my next questions is where do you guys get your tires? do you order them online, phone, or know a good dealer locally? thanks

·
Fullsize Member
2,804 Posts
Places I've ordered from, Tirerack (ordered a couple of times. They wont have what you want though), ntwonline (ordered once, good service), summit (ordered a few times, best IMO).

·
Premium Member
12,536 Posts
National Tire and Wheel, got the best price and the quickest delivery. There was no beating around the bush or "factory backorder" problems with them. Some of these smaller companies that don't have credit with a manufacturer and require a credit card or "needs to be paid up front" are the places to avoid. If they don't have credit to order or keep a set of tires on hand they probably are not worth doing business with.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.