Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,693 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Particulary a place that sells the 46" Baja Claw. I know all I have to do is open one of my friggin' mags but I'd like to hear it from you guys. Who has done you right in the customer service arena and who has good cost as well. (I know these things aint cheep but I don't want to get robbed either). Thanx, NORM

·
Registered
506 Posts
I use Discount tire direct/america's tire. frikkin awesome. They will fix flats and rotate tires even if you didn't buy your stuff from them. Big O sucks, Schwabbie sucks.

·
Super Moderator
25,057 Posts
yo Norm!

Trues, S&H will $.
Here is the MT dealer url:
http://www.mickeythompsontires.com/dealers.html

I also like buying locally;a family owned tire and off-road store here sells < than the Internet firms such as TR, etc. And as BB88 wrote, they rotate every 4k miles, balance twice a year and fix flats; all free. So check other people and find a local shop.

·
Cadillac of Men
3,787 Posts
i have often used town fair tire (dont know if you guys have these near you, its a chain here). they can get almost any tire for the next day, and the dont charge you extra for shipping.

·
But what does mine say?
954 Posts
I buy from National Wheel and Tire when I can afford it. Just recently though, I bought some 33" Dunlop Mud Rovers for about 98 bucks a tire from the Tirerack. All said and done I spent about 450 bucks after shipping. They have good deals and expensive deals. You just have to spend some time lookin through what they have.

·
Registered
506 Posts
f em both just run XMLs on dubs.

·
Registered
506 Posts
nah. Rockwells. Same clearance as a d60 I hear.

I can't wait to hear the horror stories of bling bling fags putting those 50" behemoths on a escalade 1/2 ton IFS with a 8" body 4" susp lift and breaking chit. hhahah

·
Registered
1,693 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Costco sells Claws? I have a Summit near me I didn't know that they would sell the big uns. They don't list anything bigger than 35" in there catalog. I should have asked. :)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts