Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner
1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I used to leave my top off all summer in SanDog - but am now in Seattle for the summer. I am looking for a good canvas back-end, but Skyler is not currently taking orders and I can't find a competitor that isn't selling just the fastback that needs ~ 50 holes drilled for snaps.

Anyone have suggestion - or a NIB they want to sell off?

Don't be shy - Go Off! Jumbo.

·
ladies enjoy his
4,280 Posts
STC fast track system...the only one

uses stock bolt holes and no drilling into the tail gate...

basically metal tracks that use stock bolt holes and you drill into those instead...works good, everyone that has one likes them

i am ordering mine sometime this week

·
Super Moderator
29,841 Posts
Classic Roadsters - is now designing & building "no-drill" tonneau/full tops w/Haartz nylon material
see http://fullsizebronco.com/forum/showthread.php?t=64385&highlight=tonneau
btw,
STC is Specialty Top Company, Denver, CO; Fasttrac Zipper Top; Cab Curtain Tonneau Cover; Snap Top
Toll free # is 866-487-9944
http://specialtytopco.com/
----------------------------------
Soft-Tops is located in Lawrence Massachusetts
Fastback Convertible Top (more of a slant back style than the STC Cab Curtain Tonneau Cover) - no other big bronco tops and none planned
Toll free # is 800.879.7994
http://www.soft-tops.com/index.html

·
Former owner of Shadofax
17,033 Posts
JGo37 said:
I used to leave my top off all summer in SanDog - but am now in Seattle for the summer. I am looking for a good canvas back-end, but Skyler is not currently taking orders and I can't find a competitor that isn't selling just the fastback that needs ~ 50 holes drilled for snaps.

Anyone have suggestion - or a NIB they want to sell off?

Don't be shy - Go Off! Jumbo.
STC soft-top, sides rolled up:

Gonna be a nice sunny/warm day today in Portland, guess what I'll be doing?

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I wanna thank everyone that replied - I've all the info needed to get a summer top on my truck. 4x4tress jumbo.

·
Registered
4 Posts
I have been searching around and every site and every link is no longer available. I can't find ANY companies that sell the SoftTop where you don't have to drill all 50 snaps. ANY SUGGESTIONS ?

·
Registered
44 Posts
i know its retarded, i was looking for the same kind without all the drilling, but i couldnt find any!!! i mean, broncograveyard.com used to have tons of them, but when i actually needed one, they dont have any anymore!!! wtf!!

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Well - now I live and work in St. Louis - the 4tress spends it's time in TN chasing Crappie legends.

You're either working, or being worked. Jumbo - still topless.

·
Registered
1,615 Posts
why dont you guys look into what RANGER429 did for his soft top, might save some money.

·
Redneck Romeo
1,810 Posts
The box says 92-96, but I know it's for 80-96. Black w/ tint, brand new, in box w/ all hardware, instructions, etc. Found it on craigslist, the lady was almost giving it away. Her neighbor owns a storage facility and found it going through one of his delinquent units.

I say it's new, I haven't had it out of the box to mess with it yet, but I know some J**p guys with soft tops, and once you get one out of the box, you dont get it back in.

1 - 20 of 50 Posts