·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Where is he? When will he be back?:shrug

·
Premium Member
10,513 Posts
No sir .. not me ... Daddy had a little discussion with him regarding his actions and attitude

nothing final yet ..............

·
Gamble Til We Die
518 Posts
youve never had a problem with him because youve never talked to him. i dont have a problem with him because he is my bitch. see, he's digging my truck out for me:

thats him everyone. in case you cared. he claims to be "hardcore" but i have yet to witness it.

·
In Front of Jopes
3,568 Posts
fordman7795 said:
youve never had a problem with him because youve never talked to him. i dont have a problem with him because he is my bitch. see, he's digging my truck out for me:

Is he the kid with the shovel?

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Yeah? Is that him??? Will he ever be coming back?

·
FSB's Bastard Child
2,047 Posts
fordman7795 said:
see, he's digging my truck out for me:

thats him everyone. in case you cared. he claims to be "hardcore" but i have yet to witness it.
Doesnt look like hes doing much digging to me? Its funny that one of the most knowledgable people on the entire board, is flamed so hard for being arrogant. So he can rebuild an axle and sell it for profit...You would do the same thing, I know almost everyone would.

And so hes not 6'5'' 230lbs, Who cares. Since when in the 4-wheel community (since thats what he does) did you have to be a big guy?

Ill get flamed for this post, But its just ridicoulous that people get so worked up over some smart ass comments, Or internet cockiness.

·
FSB's Resident A$$HOLE
2,644 Posts
drilim,
from what i understand the cockiness got to a level that was too high and he had been warned. there were also other factors to the case, and i think that since he had been warned, but kept on, he brought it on himself

wes

·
Gamble Til We Die
518 Posts
who said anything about his size??? HUH???? Ive wheeled with him twice. I mean he drove his truck out there and watched everyone else wheel. He is cocky and arrogant thats why people dont like him. Ever talk to him in person? Youll want to smack him. He was mouthing off to me because i tried to make that hole yet he went right around it. Then he tried to pull me out and it felt like my grandma was pulling back there. it wouldnt hit the fawking gas. i was gonna get out and do it for him. so thats why i dont like him because he thinks he knows everything and he thinks he owns this board. so what he can rebuild an axle and sell it. good for him. maybe he should try to be more helpful in a kinder way.

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I just thought he was older for some reason. He looks to be my age-20ish. He sure was cocky, but it was funny sometimes:toothless

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Where was the pic taken?

·
Gamble Til We Die
518 Posts
it was taken at the Mounds ORV park near mt. morris michigan.

·
Registered
1,317 Posts
Did I miss a thread on this subject or something?

·
OUT OF BUSINESS / M.I.A.
10,875 Posts
Hmm, I can be cocky too. :confused:
Wonder where I'm headed :brownbag :cry
I really haven't formed an opinion on this yet, but he had issues :shrug

1 - 20 of 108 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.