Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
FSB's Resident A$$HOLE
2,644 Posts
drilim,
from what i understand the cockiness got to a level that was too high and he had been warned. there were also other factors to the case, and i think that since he had been warned, but kept on, he brought it on himself

wes

·
FSB's Resident A$$HOLE
2,644 Posts
that vid needs to be shown now cause he is gone and we can all laugh about it now, so post up!!

wes

·
FSB's Resident A$$HOLE
2,644 Posts
okay, ill add a little more of my opinion in here. a while back zach took a break from the site, and then came back. in that time he kept on messaging me on AIM telling me to start a post of "who misses badass". that sealed the deal that all he wanted from people was attention so he could be in the spotlight and better than everyone else. i was talking to him about an fj-40 that i might get at one time and all he told me was that his zuk would kick its ass off road and a lot of other crap. all he ever was on this board for was attention, and this thread would make him happy

wes

·
FSB's Resident A$$HOLE
2,644 Posts
littleone said:
I second that statement because my little sister does also.
i also think that that didnt need to be said, i have friends who have kids that participate in this, and i coached for a while, i think that any statement like that that can offend someone needs to just be kept to themself.

wes

·
FSB's Resident A$$HOLE
2,644 Posts
Lookinfurfun said:
UHHHHH...isn't he the one that really started this thread.:brownbag

And has been egging this thread on the whole time.:brownbag

Personally, I've bought sh!t from the guy and didn't have a problem. As far as attitude on the board, I think that some people get their panties in a wad to easily. I already have a wife for that. It typically only happens one week a month though:shocked
come to think of it, i think zach gets that way about once a month, could it be????:lolup :goodfinge :lolup

wes

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.