Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
41 - 60 of 108 Posts

·
Registered
748 Posts
fordman7795 said:
yeah wtf is that about. I will always own fords. i guess i should have got his permission before i sold it. Was your SN max on MBB?

<<<< was known as Reckless Bronco on MBB

I guess I might as well say something about Zach, since after all this thread is about him. Zach's always been able to answer a tech question I had for him and he is quite knowledgable, and I never had any fights with him personally or anything like that. So in that respect he's an okay guy.

Then there's the other side of Zach, which others on this board know, but this board also has a lot of new folks and not everybody knows Zach's history. This isn't the first message board where Zach has done his "I'm better than everybody else and everyone hates me" routine. It's getting quite old and hopefully someday Zach will grow out of such a childish thing to do on message boards...before someone flys to Illinois and hits him in the head with a cylinder head. The other thing that got real irratating was his constant bragging/complaing about all his responsibility he has and all he has to do on the farm and wheeling blah blah blah.... Such a person with all the responsibility he speaks of would have some sort of dignity or self decency when it comes to the internet...but not Zach...he kept calling people idiots pointing out their flaws and putting down FSB in the process, even though he was using FSB as a tool to whore his goods for profit. Maybe one day Zach will learn a lesson and not be such an asshole on the internet...or not...either way I'm not holding my breath.

·
Gamble Til We Die
518 Posts
as you can tell my truck wasnt 'modified' like zachs was. i had 31" AT's. i got hung up on my rear diff. i just needed a little tug. he would pull all the slack out and then ease into the gas. he did it about 10 times before i got out and said back up 10 feet and nail the fawking gas! HOLY SHIT! I was now unstuck! and yes i like it in the ass. way to hit it on the head fireguy this iss retarded.

Mike- Im going into........oh i dropped out because i want to be a bum.

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #46 ·
:histerica

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #47 ·
Will Badass ever be back? Is he allowed?

·
OUT OF BUSINESS / M.I.A.
10,858 Posts
Comment about BA #2:

I really didn't understand why he would preach about the new people coming here for tech information having to weed through our family fights and other crap.
BUT then he would participate in posts that served no perpouse but for entertainment value :confused:
And he would never miss an opertunity to flame a stupid question :banghead

More ramblings to come as the thoughts come to me

·
OUT OF BUSINESS / M.I.A.
10,858 Posts
Comment about BA #3:

Maybe Zach was such a nice guy and work so hard, that when his first Bronco burned to the ground in front of him, he turned very bitter. Took his anger out on others that had what he lost. :shrug

·
OOPS GIVE A DAMN IS BROKE
8,920 Posts
well just remember this folk this is the same "KID" that was whining on th eother board that his parents would not let him do upgrades to his truck and was pissing off everyone in the town he lives in so :shrug

·
FSB's Bastard Child
2,047 Posts
Andy351 said:
this is some good shit. internet fights are the best. i love how every body pops up out of the wood work to get their 2 bits in.
2-Bits are cool.

On a side note, I think i see a little bit of the old NOBS on page 2 there...

·
Building gold from crap
2,253 Posts
not to add to the fire much, but if any of you had stopped in to truckworld, then you would know zacks history there.

i have gone on and on about how zach treats other people, here, at mbb, and at truckworld. he is smart, but way too cocky.

·
Diesel Gynachologist
11,531 Posts
Andy351 said:
this is some good shit. internet fights are the best. i love how every body pops up out of the wood work to get their 2 bits in.
no kidding, this thread went 3 pages in a few hours

·
FSB's Resident A$$HOLE
2,644 Posts
okay, ill add a little more of my opinion in here. a while back zach took a break from the site, and then came back. in that time he kept on messaging me on AIM telling me to start a post of "who misses badass". that sealed the deal that all he wanted from people was attention so he could be in the spotlight and better than everyone else. i was talking to him about an fj-40 that i might get at one time and all he told me was that his zuk would kick its ass off road and a lot of other crap. all he ever was on this board for was attention, and this thread would make him happy

wes

·
Premium Member
23,551 Posts
Andy351 said:

can I join the special olympics as well? Can I? CAN I? PRetty please? Can I???? :goodfinge

41 - 60 of 108 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.