Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I see broncos everywhere out here, but its the usual no one is on the site. So anyone from tulare county. Or fresno? There is 7 broncos in a 4 block radius. Problem is 4 of them a driven by bean beans. I can say that im brown lol but the rest of them I never see the drivers it would be nice to have bronco buds near by

·
Registered
2,810 Posts
I see broncos everywhere out here, but its the usual no one is on the site. So anyone from tulare county. Or fresno? There is 7 broncos in a 4 block radius. Problem is 4 of them a driven by bean beans. I can say that im brown lol but the rest of them I never see the drivers it would be nice to have bronco buds near by
its all about the numbers...........i live in So Cal. i see hundreds of bronco's...
only a small % are on this site or wheel........:doh0715:

The problem is no one likes you...
thats funny........:histerica

·
Registered
72 Posts
Its hard when you live in a small community, just wheel and have fun . Just go wheeling with your real friends , oh bbq makes everything allright.

·
Registered
200 Posts
I live in Visalia and none of my friends are into 4x4 :twak I have 2 brother n laws at love riding with me but they dont have their own and it sucks to get stuck by your self :banghead :doh0715: let me know when you do a trip and I'll try to head out with you or vise a versa :thumbup I have no problem making new friends :haha

·
Full Of Rowdy Drunks
355 Posts
i live in hanford, well sort of. for the most part if i'm not out with the squadron on det or something, im always down for a good trail ride!

·
Registered
2,400 Posts
Sweet! Drama! Dumb ass VS. Angry new guy!

Have lots of popcorn on hand.....:popc1:

·
Premium Member
9,990 Posts
Oh wow we get to :iiss on someone for fun...lol lol...

I keep Bronco flyers with me so if I do happen to come across one I just stick one on the windshield, maybe a dozen or so by now but can't say if any of them have joined FSB....?

Good Luck ~ :thumbup

·
FSB's Dirty Jersian
3,578 Posts
Hey anyone know where to get those FSB flyers--

They say "Hey your truck has been spotted by a fellow bronco owner and ..." etc etc.

I had a page with 2 of them on it that I made copies of and gave it to a few friends on here to pass out if they wanted to, and this thread just reminded me of them. I dunno where it went though.

Anyone know what I'm talking about? The admins/mods probably do...

**edit**

Wow I totally missed this post-

I keep Bronco flyers with me so if I do happen to come across one I just stick one on the windshield, maybe a dozen or so by now but can't say if any of them have joined FSB....?
These ^^^

JKossa The boss---uh, you know where on this site you got them?

·
FSB's Dirty Jersian
3,578 Posts

·
Registered
3,867 Posts
lol i thought I remembered seeing it in the "suggestions" section and couldn't find it... I searched "fsb flyers" and it was the 1st thread that came up. felt pretty stupid when I saw that it was a sticky since I've posted in the thread before lol

·
Premium Member
9,990 Posts
Yes, that's the link so when you print there 2 on a page, just cut them in half....these enrollment flyers have been around here for some time I'm surprised that most didn't know about them......just trying to get the word out is all...:beer

What does OP stand for...old person.....? :twak

1 - 20 of 25 Posts