Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sorry I dont have any pics but Im away at college so I cant run out and snap any until the weekend but, a few months ago I did the headgasket job on my 91 5.8L. I got it all back together but on the passanger side there is this stainless steel tube about an inch in diameter the runs along the side from the back to the front. I cant find a hose that fits on the end of this tube and I cant see where it would hook up to. I believe it may be something for the A/C but if anyone has any pics of where it goes I would be much apprechiative. Thanks everyone. :thumbup

·
Ex Navy Nuke
5,421 Posts
I don't think the egr runs from front to back on the 5.8L it's probably the line that goes from the smog pump to the check valve to the crossover pipe that bolts to the back of each head.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I dont think it's the EGR tube. Isnt the EGR tube the one that comes from the header and goes up to the EGR valve? If so, that is hooked up. This tube/pipe runs horizontally down the side of the lower engine bay. Ill see if I can snap some pics this weekend for you guys. Thanks for the help.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts