Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
It's BTW Not AKA!
5,353 Posts
Niether, considering the fact that they are both horribly overpriced.

·
Registered
858 Posts
i just canceled my order from them they said that the radius arms were on back order and thet i should expect the lift in 2 weeks so i called 4 wheel parts and they had everything shipped to my work in less than a week some stuff came the next day and i didnt pay any extra for shipping, i would only order from broncograveyard for something that was rare or hard to find. my 2 cents

·
It's BTW Not AKA!
5,353 Posts
I personaly will never deal with 4 wheel parts again. Prices they have may be good, but I would rather pay more to a smaller shop that actauly gives a damn about its customers

·
RIP Spring Creek Off Road
6,012 Posts
GTRider245 said:
I personaly will never deal with 4 wheel parts again. Prices they have may be good, but I would rather pay more to a smaller shop that actauly gives a damn about its customers
what's funny is most shops buy from 4wheelparts at wholesale before reselling it to you:thumbup have fun getting around that

·
Call Me Ace
1,951 Posts
id still buy from chris at 4wheelcustoms
ive been into the 4wheelparts up by 1960/kuykendahl jeff- theyre as*holes. they were trying to sell me an atlas t-case for 2500 when all i wanted was an opinion on driveshafts...
they do have good displays in the store though. i like looking at their tires to get an idea of the sizes... but id never buy from them...
ace

·
It's BTW Not AKA!
5,353 Posts
bigbroncojeff said:
what's funny is most shops buy from 4wheelparts at wholesale before reselling it to you:thumbup have fun getting around that
Actauly, every shop I have delt with, including the ones I worked for in both Atlanta and Augusta, have bought from Keystone. I dont know of any shop that buys from 4wheelparts.

·
Call Me Ace
1,951 Posts
i think jeff just got told...

·
RIP Spring Creek Off Road
6,012 Posts
GTRider245 said:
Actauly, every shop I have delt with, including the ones I worked for in both Atlanta and Augusta, have bought from Keystone. I dont know of any shop that buys from 4wheelparts.
sorry the one i worked for here does when not buying dirrect from the manufacturer and all the ones i deal with in this area use 4 wheel parts too... maybe it's a regional thing... but i definately didn't "just get told"

and yes the employees are trying to make a sale... they work on commision... duh.... the smarter ones are usually pretty helpful... hoping for repeat sales... but some are jackasses looking for some quick commision.... it works like that at any place that the employees work on commision.... i 've had mixed opinions on the quality of help ive received in there.... but same goes with some of the mom and pop shops around.... Elvis...ever dealt with sim's bros offroad around the corner.??... they are the ones that can shove it:goodfinge

edit:yep just looked... we have 8 4wheelparts in TX.... 3 just in houston...2 in Ga wit none being in atlanta.... that explains a lot

·
It's BTW Not AKA!
5,353 Posts
Yea sorry if it came off that way...IDK what he was talking about I wasnt trying to "tell" anyone.

The two 4 Wheel Parts stores are both actualy in the metro Atlanta area. I have dealt with the one in Norcross and to be frank, the service sucked. I bought 500 bucks worth of wheels one day, went back the next to pick up hub caps and talked to the same guy, and he had no idea who I was...he had to pull the work order to verify that I had actualy bought the wheels.

I just feel like you get much better service from a smaller, privatly owned shop. In my expirience, the bigger you get, the less one on one customer service you get.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts