Master of the Estate
3,789 Posts
**BURP** :brownbag

·
Registered
245 Posts
89 Rust Bucket said:
if it was P.B.R I would take it
They still make that stuff. I remember my dad drinking that and letting me have some when I was a kid.

·
Registered
1,719 Posts
Hmmm... I have friends that live in West Bend... I also know people that work at Miller... And I spend a lot of time in the Oak Creek area... Hmmmm

So anyways, you guys should have seen this kickass party I threw this weekend:rockon

broncoman92 said:
anyone ever seen strange brew? that movie suddenly came to mind when i read this
I know the song. Never saw the movie, though

·
RESIDENT ASSHOLE
10,765 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
BrokeCuzWheelin said:
Hmmm... I have friends that live in West Bend... I also know people that work at Miller... And I spend a lot of time in the Oak Creek area... Hmmmm

So anyways, you guys should have seen this kickass party I threw this weekend:rockon

I know the song. Never saw the movie, though
Did you have enough beer?????????:beer

·
Registered
248 Posts
kf4amu said:
Cant drink all day unless you start in the morning.
So true, that's why on weekends, I always crack a beer just before noon just to make it official.:toothless

broncoman92 said:
anyone ever seen strange brew? that movie suddenly came to mind when i read this
Yeah that movie is a classic man, the Bob and Doug Mackenzie thing was pretty popular around 1982.
Do you remember their songs "Take Off to the Great White North" and Christmas carol spoof of the 12 days of Christmas? Funny stuff.
I would post it if I only knew how to do links to music. :beer

1 - 13 of 13 Posts