Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

901 - 903 of 903 Posts

·
Registered
78 Custom 460 NP435 NP205 Sniper EFI HyperSpark Ignition 4.56 Gears Front/Rear Grizzly Lockers
2,333 Posts
Discussion Starter #901
what decision did you take on the projects or still being pregnant with it?
I'm still pregnant. lol. That's a funny way of saying it.

I've got a lot of time to think about it while I'm at work. I just need to start focusing on one project, get it done, and then move on to the next. How do you eat an elephant? One bite at a time. But I'll never eat the elephant if I keep stopping to bite the lion and the giraffe.

I have this next week off, so I just need to get motived and get some stuff done... provided the weather is nice of course!

·
Premium Member
1979 Bronco Ranger XLT, 400m engine, C6 trans, D44 front with Dick Cepek manual locking hubs
755 Posts
Elephant meals are huge! Did not know this way of saying it.
So at least we both learned something today lol.
Maybe you can divide the 2 weeks to 2-3 days doing nothing, then 2-3 days on the elephant, 2-3 on lion and or giraffe and return to elephant and die to having done something to lion and g forget about it ...

so you may get away with a great big meal - some from everything- most of elephant in the end.

·
Registered
78 Custom 460 NP435 NP205 Sniper EFI HyperSpark Ignition 4.56 Gears Front/Rear Grizzly Lockers
2,333 Posts
Discussion Starter #903
Yeah, I think most people just use the first part I said which is the original saying, "How do you eat an elephant? One bite at a time.". I just have multiple, large animals to eat!

901 - 903 of 903 Posts