Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,225 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
February 2006
Winter Greetings

This is our first event for 2006 and what better way than to start the year off with fun in the snow! The event will happen regardless of weather. The bonfire will get started mid-mornng and the dinner will happen around noon. We are extending the meal until 1:30 PM so that everyone gets a chance to play in the snow yet have time to eat (as well as getting warmed up). The registration fee covers you for the day! Please register early so that we can get an accurate count for the meal. Those of you who come in on the day of the event will pay more and if we run out of food, sorry!!!

Some of the trails could be slippery, so be careful and courteous to all drivers. Most of the fun in off-roading is helping each other out, this day will be no different! There will be easier areas as well as the difficult and dangerous areas. You be the judge of what area to play in! As usual, Whispering Pines Hideaway personnel will be available to assist you however and whenever you need help.

Any questions you may have about the event
Looking forward to visiting with all of you on Saturday, February 18th

Charlie

Looks like so far from our 4x4 club here.......
78 Bronco
78 Bronco
1 Unimog
83 Wagoneer

Trying to get Stangmata to show............

http://northeast.trailpass.com/trail_whispering.php

·
Registered
1,225 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Kinda expensive....It looks like $45.......Might be another $20 for food not sure.......Im just doin it to get out there and have a little fun......I hear if you do it online before Saturday its $20 cheaper.......
The trucks going so far are......
1 unimog

And a buddy is probably bringing his 83 Wagoneer.......Im thinking the invite went out to another couple 100 people...So there will be some trucks........I think its just a one day event........If its a two day..I drive back Sunday....

·
Registered
1,225 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ive never been there.....But I hear its real easy to run the area...Sounds like only a couple of real good close to impossible mud holes.And not to technical.....So I wouldnt plan on building a monster..But as long as the Unimog shows......It wont matter...Thing is like a tank....Its within 100 miles from home too....AAA can take my Bronco home if need be...

·
Registered
1,225 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Looking forward to visiting with all of you on Saturday, February 18th

Charlie

Whispering Pines Hideaway
Off Road Vehicle Winter Fun Day
February 18, 2006

This all day event starts with a bonfire at 10:00 AM: A chicken and ribs dinner will be provided from noon to 1:30 PM

Pre-register with payment of $35.00 per vehicle and $10.00 per additional passenger.

Registration on the day of the event is $45 per vehicle and $20 per passenger.

Registration prices include the cost of the mid day dinner

All off road vehicles welcome

Open Riding - All day - In all weather conditions

Whispering Pines Hideaway
Multi-Use Outdoor Recreation Facility

549 Townline Rd.
Lyons, NY 14489
315-946-6170

4.1 Miles North of Thruway exit 42
Right on Thompson Station Rd.
Follow the signs for Whispering Pines

·
Registered
1,225 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hey Stang.......You riding.....You Drivin...If you aint workin I might have an extra seat.......You could ride Beeatch......Kiddin:toothless .....10 or $20 to get in...Meet me in Rochester or Victor...Or better yet drive my other car incase I break.......You can play parts chaser.:toothless ....Dunno....Just throwin it out there...........

·
Registered
1,225 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Dang it :banghead :banghead :banghead ...We will be running the trails by then........Oh well maybe next time......:banghead :banghead

1 - 9 of 9 Posts