Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey where do we go to get to the white tanks?We heard its closed,but not sure?Any info on where to start or where is legal to go 4x4'ing and atv riding?Thanks!!

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thats the problem,Im not sure where to start.Im coming from 67 ave and the I-10.

·
Premium Member
5,103 Posts
Doba knows how to get there. He goes up there quite a bit. I would PM him or maybe he will see this thread later.....

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Cool,thanks!!!!! I need to go try my bronco out,without killin it!!Is that a good spot?I went to lower sycamore and it was ok,but nothing special.

·
Registered
116 Posts
Take the I-10 west to Watson Rd. exit.Hang a right and head north. The pavement end in about 1/4 mile.follow the main dirt road till it turns left and
make a right up over the bank and enjoy. There are a ton of trails from mild
to wild.
I live about 2 miles from there and am out there alot.any more questions PM me.

·
Premium Member
5,103 Posts
Cool,thanks!!!!! I need to go try my bronco out,without killin it!!Is that a good spot?I went to lower sycamore and it was ok,but nothing special.
I have only been out there once. It was fun. Went on a decent little trail with a couple of fun obstacles and hill climbs. There are also a sand dune/bowl type area thats fun to play in a little.....

·
Registered
3,796 Posts
Take the I-10 west to Watson Rd. exit.Hang a right and head north. The pavement end in about 1/4 mile.follow the main dirt road till it turns left and
make a right up over the bank and enjoy. There are a ton of trails from mild
to wild.
I live about 2 miles from there and am out there alot.any more questions PM me.
Exactly what he said. Easy to get to. Fun little spot. There is a wide variety of stuff to play in out there. Small set of dune, big go fast washes, hill climbs, technical rocks, and just some plane jane trail rides. Great area that I would hate to see get shut down.

·
Diesel Gynachologist
11,532 Posts
Great area that I would hate to see get shut down.
oh its coming fast. better get your fix now cause before you know it there will be houses out there.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts